Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF

Go down 
+4
Jaix
EMPTY33939
Basch
Lightning
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF Empty
PostSubject: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 12:16 am

I've learned that Pinky is going to be making another FF site, so I was wondering what you guys were gonna do.....I think I've put a lot of time into this, so I'm staying....Although I'd understand if you left....

But I wish she'd just come here and Admin with me....

*is sad*
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 12:19 am

I'm staying here as well. I mean, we put way too much time and effort into this to just give up now.

I say that we all stay and promote this site.

Who's with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 7:56 am

Sigh* well I really like having Pinky around but I really don't want to leave this place *feels torn between loyalty to Pinky and loyalty to this site* T-T my head hurts.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:52 am

I'm staying.

You guys put too much work in for it to mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:53 am

i just joined, so im staying Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 7:45 pm

I'm staying, man. this site can get really far, and I really don't care if Pinky is around or not. This is a great forum.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 1:41 am

Well I'd rather you not disrespect her still though, I still think she is a great person......We built this off of her ideas....
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 8:05 am

Then we'll add in some of our own ideas. Like we already have, but this afternoon, I'm going to get to adding more worlds and places for people to go and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 9:34 am

Kadaj wrote:
Well I'd rather you not disrespect her still though, I still think she is a great person......We built this off of her ideas....
Basch wrote:
Then we'll add in some of our own ideas. Like we already have, but this afternoon, I'm going to get to adding more worlds and places for people to go and have fun.
Yeah. like Basch said. We built it off her ideas, then lets make it better and make it ours.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 11:26 am

Kadaj wrote:

Yeah but she's disrespecting you by not joining what you made off her ideas for her.

Basch wrote:

Exactly, make it better than the old one.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 12:42 pm

I'll stay over here and there, I'm not betraying you all, or I don't believe so.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 4:24 pm

Like Basch said, we must put our own ideas for the forum.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 4:45 pm

Yeah I'm gonna add more worlds than what she had on the old one.

Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 4:48 pm

Well, i have an idea for a world, but it isn't quite FF related...

However, the terrain is that of the petrified forest basically....

Its called 'Stonerose'
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: M3rchant's Bank
Maximum AP: Unlimited

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 4:55 pm

Basch, Gaia still needs to be created.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 4:58 pm

oh yeah, and so do the garens and Terra...
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 5:28 pm

I've spent probably about the last hour adding areas. It will take some more time, but I will get the job done.

So far I've added The Kingdom of Vana'Diel, and the Realm of Gaia.

Also I uploaded the Silver Noon, and the Hunter's Clan.

I know that I have more to do, but please be patient. We are about to have a major storm going over our area so if I am not on for a day or two, my internet is down. But I will return as soon as it gets back up.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 5:39 pm

I was thinking that you should add The Void...

Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
EMPTY99016

EMPTY99016

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 12:50 am

Ask her to join this one instead of her having to make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 11:34 am

Yea, Hurricanes suck...My internet might be going down for a day or two as well...So Seph take care of things just in case....
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 8:04 pm

Survivor's Log 1: "It is day one of the hurricane, known as "Faye". Not much has occured, fallen trees, deafening winds, and rain as sharp as a razor blade. I am unaware of what the outside world is going through, I am condemned to my little hell hole, trapped...inside...alone. Only time will tell what the future holds."

Alright, the storm hasn't knocked out my internet yet. Keep your fingers crossed cuz yall know that ya can't go without yallz main Admin, hehe. I mean, both of the main admins, me and Kadaj.

Anywho, I have made a lot of updates. I put a list of worlds that are RPG secitons in The Land of Spira, let me know what yall think.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 8:22 pm

I think that you added many but many places to Spira, but not to other worlds.

If you did that with Spira, why don't you do that with other worlds, like... The World Of Balance?
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 8:44 pm

I've played 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and part of 12 as far as teh games go. IN my opinion, Spira was by far the largest final fantasy world ever made, so i don't really thikn the other worlds need the different areas...

But hey, that's just an opinion..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 11:26 pm

I am already doing most of the approving. I finnished the max magic and still I mange to do some awesome posting with Kuja. If anyone wants a cool read Go to the golden saucer post of mine. Its greatness achieved.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 11:33 pm

can i join it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF   NewS!  FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF Empty

Back to top Go down

NewS! FRO THE ABYSS OF OLD FF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next