Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Angelo (like you all didn't see this coming ^^)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Angelo (like you all didn't see this coming ^^)   Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:30 pm

Well darn. I’ve never done a pet template before, so I’m unsure as to what all I can put as to how they can aid in battle, especially with this one being canon and having several abilities of it’s own. Help?

Name: Angelo (Sant’ Angelo di Roma)

Race: Canine (Border Collie/German Shepherd mix)

Element: Cure

Personality: Angelo is extremely loyal and friendly. With the mix of these two particular breeds, she is also extremely intelligent.

Fighting Style:
Angelo can fight as any normal protective dog does, with body and teeth, but at times can also help in supporting me

Angelo Rush: Damages one enemy/random attack
Angelo Recover: Restores slight injuries such as cuts and bruises
Angelo Cannon: Damages all enemies when called
Angelo Strike: Damages one enemy when called

Description:
Angelo stands 3’ 8” at the head with long brown, black, and white fur. Brown eyes. Black nose. Floppy ears. (If you really need more, let me know. It’s a dog. I didn’t know what else to add with this.)

History:
It was never planned for me to have a dog. My father always refused it. 2 years ago, while in Timber, I went into the pet shop as I always did with wishful thinking. And there she was among all the other puppies. But there was something different about Angelo. Where all the others were jumping up against the glass wall barking and yipping for attention, Angelo alone remained in the corner just staing at the wall.

I asked the store clerk if she was sick, and he assured me the puppy was healthy, as the veterinarian had just been there that morning to give them their weekly check-ups. He stated that this particular pup was found abandoned at their backdoor in the ally and so they cleaned her up, gave her a well check-up, and placed her with the other purebreds to give her a chance at a happy life with someone. I tried whistling for her, making squeaking noises, tapping on the glass, anything! just to get her attention, but she wouldn’t budge.

Seeing that I was determined to get a reaction, this encouraged the shop clerk in hopes that I may take the puppy, and so he went to the back of the kennel and retrieved Angelo for me to hold. The poor thing just shook and buried her head in the crook of my arm. How could my heart not fall instantly in love? So I held her for some time, walking around the store carrying her until she felt comfortable with me to finally stop shaking and lift her head to look around. The moment she finally looked up at me, I received a puppy kiss on the chin.

So to hell with what my father said from that moment on. I bought her!

As she grew, so did our bond of friendship, and in time, Angelo showed just how uniquely intelligent she was. Although she already knew a couple of special tricks, during my battles with Squall and the others, Angelo proved she could learn even more by helping me or the others from time to time whether by attacking foes or nudging someone back up to fight with her cold nose.

Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) Australian_shepherd

Last edited by Rinoa Heartilly on November 15th 2009, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Angelo (like you all didn't see this coming ^^)   Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:39 pm

Put a bit more in the fighting style and then I'll approve
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Angelo (like you all didn't see this coming ^^)   Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyNovember 15th 2009, 12:02 am

um, is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Angelo (like you all didn't see this coming ^^)   Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyNovember 15th 2009, 12:30 am

SUPER APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Angelo (like you all didn't see this coming ^^)   Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyNovember 15th 2009, 12:38 am

^^ awwah, thank you! *jumps and cheers*

question to follow in PM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Angelo (like you all didn't see this coming ^^)   Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) EmptyNovember 15th 2009, 10:14 am

The German Shepard Mix makes it ugly. I have 3 Border Collies at home. They are beautiful and probably the most intelligent dogs I've ever owned or seen before. Good Job. I like Border Collies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelo (like you all didn't see this coming ^^)   Angelo   (like you all didn't see this coming ^^) Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelo (like you all didn't see this coming ^^)
Page 1 of 1