Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

It's Been A Long Time Coming...

Go down 
+8
Kuja
Kazuya
Caroutaro
Biscuits of Heart
Brodden
Chrono Cross
Genesis
Lightning
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

It's Been A Long Time Coming... Empty
PostSubject: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 12:00 am

We all Knew it'd happen sooner or later. Might as well cash in our chips right? I can already see that some of you have already flocked over anyways. It wasn't supposed to happen this way, but.......nevermind.

http://finalfantasy.forumsmotion.com/chat-room-f2/ffworldzcom-3rd-generation-t65.htm#117
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 1:41 am

No. I'm loyal to your site Kadaj. I honestly don't give a rat's ass about Pinky anymore. You made this site after the old went down, this is your site, not Pinky's. The Adminship should still stand if you see fit, but right now, I'm on YOUR final fantasy site, and if anything, this and Jeremi's posts should be taken down for breaking the rules. This is my new home, don't make me move again.
Back to top Go down
Chrono Cross

Chrono Cross

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: Bevelle, Spira
Maximum AP: 100

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 1:51 am

This is bull! You cant replace this site! You just cant!
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 2:56 am

Please Kadaj... if anything, leave this running as a sister site or something, and give control to the ones who don't want to give up... right now you don't even sound the the MorpheousZero I knew and loved... he would have never given up on his site because a smaller site came in and claimed dominion, whether they were the original or not... Don't do this to everyone Kadaj...
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 4:37 am

I agree with Genesis. You shouldn't shut down just because she has her own site. I'll still be here. I'm not gonna jump ship just for a new site. I can't see you giving up, it just isn't you.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 7:29 am

that sounds like a plan quit as soon as someone else opens shop.
Cmon kadaj look at how much these people are begging you to stay and keep the site running.

sure she was the starting owner of the first site but thats done

now your the owner of this one a completely different style. Yea same theme same set of rules but thats basically the same with every other site. Keep this going you have a good thing set up pretty decent users. nice set up of staff and hell not a bad foundation of users also.

But you know what its up to you...Leave all this behind becuase someone showed up with their hand out...or keep this going and make them come here.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 8:29 am

This isn't no goodbye, pansy ass NO!!!! Just keep the site up, I personally are gonna flock over and flock back and repeat.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 9:11 am

Well it was hers to start with. It's not my place to say what I want guys. You don't understand. Sephiroth....You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 9:36 am

It was, but then after it went down did she immediately go out and create a new one? No you and Leo (Basch) did, and she disappeared for how long? Plus, our site's not gone, there should be no reason for a version 3 until we go down! Plus, you offered her immediate adminship. She can come here anytime she wants and pick up where she left off (one person), or your going to make an entire site move just because she's all "Yea, I'll start the site again. Screw Kadaj." and comes in with her DIFERRENT site (this is a multitude of people). In the transition, our characters, stories, friendship bonds, everything would have to start over new. If you feel guilty about carrying out what she didn't and making your own site for when she was gone, then change the name of this site or something, but DON'T SHUT IT DOWN!!!
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 1:14 pm

Neo your probably my best online bud, I do understand. But enough people want this one to stay open, if you don't feel like continuing here yourself then transfer the site to my name and I will keep it open. I don't have a lot to say.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 4:12 pm

Ok, Well then I guess it's decided then. We are staying. We are changing the name a little, and I'll probably change the URL. Lemme think on what I can do. If we change the name, then I'll have to in and edit a lot of my rules posts and other miscellaneous BS.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 4:15 pm

We have to keep this site, we absolutely have to! I don't know who Pinky is and I really dont give a damn, all I know is that I enjoy this Final Fantasy Forum alot! What you have made Kadaj is a wonderful thing that should not be destroyed over something so trivial like this! You have been such a great administrator and player on this site and I dont want to lose you either if the site stays. God... this is just kind of hard to explain why I want this forum to stay, all for all I think nothing should change.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 4:20 pm

Well then, I guess the next order or business will be to try and discuss what NEW name our site will undertake to reflect our new beginning?

Current: FFWorldzCom

Any ideas for something new?

-FFApocalypse
-FFDegeneration
-FFGenerationX

I don't know, just off the top of my head. I want it to be catchy and unique.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 4:40 pm

Twilight of The Final Fantasy? lol that would be TTFF then.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 5:08 pm

FF the lost paradise
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 5:10 pm

FF Revolutions, or FF Evolutions
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 5:17 pm

FFXperience maybe? Then we could call it FFX (eff eff ex).
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 5:25 pm

Maybe we can add a plot to the site (unless I'm slow and there is one) Like Swords of The Final Fantasy or something
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 5:27 pm

I thinking that because this site is a bit eviler than the original as the original mostly had the good guys running around with power but on here the villains rule ._. I just think we should pick a bit of a dark and or evil kinda name.

Oh and Genesis and Angeal.....Will you two join the challenge topic already or do you expect one girl to fight me all alone? Oh and boss I just doing this to keep topics rolling. So if you don't like the topic idea say so and well delete it I don't mind I just didn't like that so few topics if any has been made recently
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 5:44 pm

Lol, my bad Kuja. I've been busy recently, so I've only been able to get on in small intervals, but I've got some time now.

And he's right, we should go with a kinda darker name, although I do like FFX. But then it sounds like we're only Final Fantasy 10 based...
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 5:47 pm

Its good to see that all was solved.

And I agree with Kuja.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 8:46 pm

Thats a good reason for keeping it alive, here we make the rules, here we say who lives and dies, here we're gods.

There its Off balance the other way and its hard to beat anyone if they gang up on you but wootness I like the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Chrono Cross

Chrono Cross

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: Bevelle, Spira
Maximum AP: 100

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 8:47 pm

The way I see it Kuja and gen have a point with the name. I agree with it. Lmao. This site will never die! The way I see it, It will last for quite some time.....
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 9:35 pm

Final Fantasy Requiem
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 9:39 pm

Well it's mostly mt fault for the deadness in topics. I think if I were more of an active RPer here, people would RP more. But I hardly have the time to make lengthy posts like I like.

But as for the name, I think Kuja is right. So as far as Dark Goes...hmmm

Final Fantasy: Notorious Shadows

FF :: Interlude Of Darkness

FF :: Carpe Noctem >>>> (Which is "Seize The Night" in Latin.)

FF :: Knights Of Nocturne

Ok......people......let's throw out some more ideas...I'm just brainstorming...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Time Coming...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next