Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
KH site is Dead EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
KH site is Dead EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
KH site is Dead EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
KH site is Dead EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
KH site is Dead EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
KH site is Dead EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
KH site is Dead EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
KH site is Dead EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
KH site is Dead EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
KH site is Dead EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

KH site is Dead

Go down 
+5
Jaix
Genesis
Lightning
TheM3rchant
EMPTY6556
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 4:08 pm

Go check for yourself.

Seems like that what happened to this site, happened to theirs, except it was worse.
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: M3rchant's Bank
Maximum AP: Unlimited

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 4:37 pm

Yeah, a lot worse.

At least we still had a site so we could organise this re-creation.

The whole thing has gone, there really is nothing they could with that.

I really just don't understand why people want to destroy sites, if they don't like the site or the people on it why don't they just leave? Seriously, it's rediculous that they destroy the whole site, what about the people on their that did nothing?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 5:26 pm

If I had to guess, my guest would be Squall.....as would the rest of the Skype Group....
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 6:54 pm

Neo, please... do you now see how important it is for you to wipe Naruto? They took one of the best sites I ever known, all our work, threads, good times, and more when they deleted that site!! We need revenge! Please Neo, for the sake of KH, please. One last good run.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 7:00 pm

wtf? which KH and which Naruto site r u talking about ?!?!
Back to top Go down
EMPTY23400

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 7:40 pm

@ Jaix: He was talking about KH the former number 2 site on Phpbbnow.com and talking about Naruto C the current Number 1 on phpbbnow.com.

At least that is my guess since I came from there, people may have seen me once or twice as Inarius on the original FFworldz, but most people never responded to my threads so I didn't have many posts So I won't be surprised if no one knows me ...
Back to top Go down

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 8:16 pm

Neo be the bigger man and don't do it. You have held back a long time. Its what people look for. Don't let them get a rise out of you.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 8:32 pm

Seph, as much as I don't want to go against you, they had no right to do this, whether the site was 'scum' or not. He needs to make them realize what they have done, and how it is totally not cool. They think because they are number one, they have the right to completely delete someone else's work just because they don't agree with it. If their site was deleted, they would probably go through some sort of twinge just as any person who tries to log into KH will. It's not right, and restitution must be made.
Back to top Go down

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 8:47 pm

Genesis, respect to you, but sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up and use your head. What do you think will happen when and if he does something. This site will become one giant fucking blip on their radar. How long will we last before they fuck this site over too. What the hell does restitution do for us if it costs us this site too. As a person who is puting a lot of time and effort into making this site as great as the one that came before it, I certainly dont want to see all my hard work go to shit because somebody wanted revenge. Restitution my ass, its plain old revenge. I spent five months of my time on KH, I understand anger. I spent eight months of my time on ffworldzcom, I understand anger. But I don't want my hard work to go by the wayside because of this. Now I don't wnat to hear anymore. Its not worth it. Im telling you they will ruin us if we fight back.

Last edited by Sephiroth on August 27th 2008, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 8:51 pm

shit I just went and looked. damn...

I left Kh for the same reason this person did this. That site had become a hazardous place to be. So I left. But I didn't do any harm. And we should not retaliate.

correction I spent ten months on ffworldz
Back to top Go down
EMPTY21346

EMPTY21346

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 12:10 am

I feel... so horrible inside... like 9/11, except worse.

At least I have all of my creation topics saved on backup... sigh...
Back to top Go down

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 7:47 am

............wow.........I never would of thought that the KH site would be gone.................man I feel like just bad. That was the first rp forum I ever joined and where I got my roots in Role Playing and now it is gone.............wow...........*shakes head* Well I want to get back the ones that did it but like Sephiroth said it would not serve a point, like they say. The one problem with an eye for an eye is that everyone ends up blind.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 8:19 am

Well, regardless, join the new KH site, Roxas and The Skype Group re created it.

The Link is in Advertisements.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 9:35 am

Kadaj, I know you think I would've done it, hell, if I was someone else, I would've though Darren Lockheart (me) would've done it, because I would've thought he was being an outright ass, and had the most clear motive to do it.

Trust me, I have no clue about hacking or anything to do with scripting and HTML and things like that.

On a more personal note, I wouldn't have done that to KH. It was the first rp site I joined, and I am a sentimental guy, the friends I made, the amount of time I spent on there, I would never do that. Even though I was getting angry at ESG, I still respected the individuals, I would never want KH to be dead, after all the hard work that everyone had put in it.

All the drops of imigination and effort I had put in that site, to make my character and spells worthwhile, I would never hack the site to put all that to nothing.

KH was like a second home to me. When I was feeling down, I would go on there and I could be a totally different person to who I was IRL.

I would never do that.

Please believe me.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 1:32 pm

Luneth wrote:
I feel... so horrible inside... like 9/11

You should be shot.

9/11 was one of the worst things to EVER happen to this earth, all that happened with this was a stupid, faggatory site who was once owned by an opinionative dickhead got what it deserved.

I had many thoughts of hacking it a long time ago, if I knew how to do it I would have, sad to say I didn't, but whoever did get's my thumbs up, you just ended a legacy of opinionative RPing jerks.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY23400

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 1:54 pm

By saying that the hacker ended opinonitive legacy and whatever is being opiniotive yourself. Not everyone there was or is opiniotive and not to be offensive but that isn't the smartest thing to say when Kadaj is on KH...so is Squall and other people whose identities I don't know on this site.

But DO NOT EVER compare 9/11 to a site dying, so your saying that a site being hacked is worse than people losing lives? Because that is what it sounded like to me. Maybe you find it that way because you didn't lose anyone in 9/11 but that is offensive to people who DID lose family and friends that day. So please never make that comparison again.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 4:13 pm

Never thought that the KH site would die... 1500 post for nothing... Damn...

What happened to the site anyways?
Back to top Go down

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 4:34 pm

Nokuti wrote:
You should be shot.

9/11 was one of the worst things to EVER happen to this earth, all that happened with this was a stupid, faggatory site who was once owned by an opinionative dickhead got what it deserved.

I had many thoughts of hacking it a long time ago, if I knew how to do it I would have, sad to say I didn't, but whoever did get's my thumbs up, you just ended a legacy of opinionative RPing jerks.

Don't talk about Zexion's KH site like that man I rather enjoyed being there if you didn't have anything nice to say about the site you should of just not said it at all, cause in truth talking badly about a site when it is unfairly destroyed is sort of like trying to pick a fight or argument as the case maybe *since most of us have our role play roots in that site*. Now the comment about 9/11 I agreed on but ya why talk ill about a dead site. Also personally I dislike hackers that do that sort of stuff << quite a lot to be exact. *not going to argue with him if he tries to egg me on*

Ok now back to subject. KH being destroyed for a stupid reason is just not right and is bad now back to the non-threatening post.

Last edited by Kuja on August 27th 2008, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 4:35 pm

By the way, who were you on that forum, Kuja?

(If you are interested, I was Mohon)
Back to top Go down

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 4:38 pm

First I was Kane then I left for a while because of personal reasons then I came back and became Prince Laharl then I was turned into a Nobody called Adell << now back to topic I don't want to get in trouble for spamming.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 4:52 pm

Yer right... I really don't know why people like to ruin really good forums...

((Last OCC: You were Laharl?!))
Back to top Go down

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 10:03 pm

I refuse to give my opinion on this matter. I left for a reason and that reason was the opinionative jerks as Nokuti put it. It doesn't matter what they did, it was unnecessary to destroy the site. I left them to their own devices as they fell into chaos. I believe this topic has run its course because you all sound like idiots with the 9/11 crap and making unnecessary harsh remarks towards people. Its done and that is that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KH site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH site is Dead   KH site is Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

KH site is Dead
Page 1 of 1