Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

It's Been A Long Time Coming...

Go down 
+8
Kuja
Kazuya
Caroutaro
Biscuits of Heart
Brodden
Chrono Cross
Genesis
Lightning
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Genesis

Genesis

It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 9:53 pm

Damn it Kadaj! Don't do this!! Honestly, he's not betraying you, and you have all of us. If anything Give control to Basch or Kuja or Luna or Myself. Just don't make it all go away...
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 10:02 pm

I really don't want this place to go down and be destroyed I was around for the original to go bye bye and now this one too. Honestly I have bad luck with forums it seems :/ I really like this site but if Kadja wants to delete it I won't force him to stop *like I would be stupid enough to try* but still I wish this site didn't have to go.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 10:09 pm

I'm not giving it to Basch because he is an admin on the other site too. I'm not betrayed by Sephiroth, I just figured he'd be the one to help me. Out of everyone here, he just surprised me.

I honestly think this whole affair is childish. I don't see why she should have to lie....
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 10:16 pm

I really don't understand it that much I mean this was a gift for her but she didn't want anything to do with it, then after like months later she makes a site and now this site is being targeted for destruction. I mean I don't understand everything because I'm not ya know I don't talk to about all this and honestly I haven't even seen her site and to be honest I prefer this site. Why can't hers and this one co-exists in peace?? I mean I've seen many sites take on sister sites and such I don't understand one bit, and now lies are being brought to this???? It seems this whole thing is being blown out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 10:24 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
I agree with Genesis. You shouldn't shut down just because she has her own site. I'll still be here. I'm not gonna jump ship just for a new site. I can't see you giving up, it just isn't you.

sorry seph

according to this you did lie

you jumped ship for the new site
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 10:26 pm

The sites can co-exist. But by no means would I ever consider ANY site a brother or sister site. He didn't jump ship. He's just walking on top of the fence.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 10:30 pm

Well Kadaj I trust what ever choice you pick, I got your back if you say this goes or stays. *still going to hope it stays though*
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 10:31 pm

to me thats jumping ship

im all in for this site the only reason why i joined that site was because i thought this one was going to be deleted thats the only reason why i did

if i known he was going to keep it i would have never even clicked the link to me its pointless to give someone power over something you worked your ass off for DAY in and day out all your energy working for this

Daj did you give up in the old days back when things first got crappy
no you got the gears grinding.

dude ive been with you since ive first met you and im not leaving you now
This site is like a second home for most of us. gives us something to do when we are bored we meet nice people here we get in to fights we make friends.

Like i said before why get ride of something you worked so hard on because someone is doesn't wanna pick a side and stay with it.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 11:14 pm

I haven't jumped ship. I'm still here. I didn't plan on going anywhere. I still don't. Just because i'm there as well doesn't mean my presence here is going to change.

I obviously didn't think i would have to pick between friends.

I honestly don't know what to say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 11:46 pm

so even after doing all the work you do here your just going to do both...for what
self satisfaction

You dont get it do seph...Daj needed his second in command to back him up for this and you not siding with him is just as bad as betraying him
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 11:47 pm

You don't have to choose Sephiroth. I'm just....very frustrated with the whole situation. You'll have to pardon my previous accusations....I just...don't know what to do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 11:58 pm

Do this...

Keep the site up. Stay in charge. Forget the other site.

This isnt her site. Big whoop theres two of them change the name and lets keep going on with the site. And as i said.

Im with you 300% of the way and im sure everyone here is too.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY13

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 26th 2009, 12:20 am

same here
Back to top Go down
Sanctus

Sanctus

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 26th 2009, 12:49 am

I made an account her her site only to see all the posts you have made.

Haha, silly reason.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 26th 2009, 1:27 am

I'm sticking with this site till the very end
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 26th 2009, 1:31 am

Kadaj wrote:
You don't have to choose Sephiroth. I'm just....very frustrated with the whole situation. You'll have to pardon my previous accusations....I just...don't know what to do anymore.

It's okay. I'll try to make things a little less stressful for you.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 26th 2009, 1:34 am

I'm assuiming you've all noticed the URL change right?
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 26th 2009, 1:35 am

Indeed, it scared me at first! I went to the original link and it was deleted so I freaked until I looked at my email.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 26th 2009, 7:11 pm

Same here I was in a slump after the old link didn't work but checked E-mail and then I was happy again.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 26th 2009, 7:26 pm

Exactly how I reacted Kuja! lol
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 7:18 pm

Who's Sync?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 7:59 pm

Sync = Sojiro....Biscuits
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 29th 2009, 12:03 am

Yea, I kinda just noticed lol. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 29th 2009, 12:29 am

THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN EDITED FOR CONTENT: "if you wanna get down on these (chewbaca) (male semen productive organ), why do you jump right in?"
Back to top Go down
EMPTYxd3rtc

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 4:00 pm

I love this site and that's nothing much to it this I absolutely love this site, and it's a lot more fun than most sites I be on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Time Coming...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3