Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Basil Stratton EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Basil Stratton EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Basil Stratton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basil Stratton

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 270 AP

Basil Stratton Empty
PostSubject: Basil Stratton   Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 9th 2010, 10:35 pm

Name: Basil Stratton

Race: moomba werewolf hybrid...A.K.A. weremoomba

Gender: male, who could ever find a girl who was so bamf? Jk, lol

Alignment: chaotic

Class: Dragoon

SubClass: Beastmaster

Elements:

Mastered: earth
Secondary:water
Tertiary: lightning

Fighting Style: I am a closerange combatteer

Affinities: I am the best. At everything...to me at least. Other people dont always view me as the awesomeness that I am. I am a technical genius and I am quick footed from being a moomba werewolf hybrid. I have really sharp claws and teeth and I can tear you to shreds so mleah. I can talk because my mother was a werewolf and she could talk. My eyes glow in the dark too!

Good Qualities: I am a technical genius and design a ton of amazing gadjets, but other people have to actually make them since I have big paws, and don't actually know how to properly assemble these things. I am an extremely smooth talker and can get myself out of any situation, whether through smooth talking or gadjets. I'm handy with a taser, and I can throw a lance up to fifty feet and hit a target

Bad Qualities: I'm a major flirt and I get distracted easily. My right foot is ticklish. I have no knowledge of how to appropriately use any close combat weapons, other than a taser or a dagger, due to lack of training.

Personality: completely bada*s. I do what I want and if I cant I try anyway and if things dont go right I run. Easily....and if they go right, I dance around the grave... most of the time... I adore shiny objects. Yes it runs in the clan of Leona's(the person who creates all of us) head. Usually if you have pricey enough shiny object, I will do what you tell me to in order to obtain it. I absolutely despise being underground. I like chocolate milk.

Appearance: I am a moomba. I look like a moomba, but I'm black cus I'm part werewolf and I have green tips cus I'm bamf. I do not wear clothes. And I'm FLUFFFY!!!!!!! I am 6'0" tall and my claws are about half a foot out from my enormous paws. I amazingly enough, only weigh 147. I am slim, but definitely in shape. My tail is around 5 feet long. And I am bamf.

[b]History: Well...lets see. When a werewolf and a moomba love each other very much, they have three children, one of which is me! On my first birthday, I played my first prank, which was putting salt in my birthday cake. The downside to this....my dad was deathly allergic to salt...and ate like half the cake. So he died....and my mom took all objects away from me. Eventually during this separation from everything, I realized that I could manipulate the earth, and I began to perfect this tactic during the next couple years. On my third birthday I got out of my room and put a layer of earth over a pond, planning to pull a prank on my family by dropping them in a pond of water. This plan got altered a bit though I'm afraid. You see, this is the second year that I didnt get presents, and my mom promised a few days before this birthday that she would get me presents this year. But she didnt. Then my brothers ate all the cake. This ticked me off. So, I proceeded with my prank, and dropped them in the pond...then resealed it. I came back a few weeks later and made gravestones. I'd be pretty excited if I were them. Not many people get to say that their gravestones were made out of theirbones. Yes, I did that on purpose, its very punny. Anyway. After that I went off on my own, beginning to experiment with water elements and lightning elements. Once I got the hang of those, to an extent, I started to use the elements I had to create gadjets out of these elements, such as tasers and blades. All of my gear was hand crafted by Muah. Not much else happened in the rest of my years. I burned alot of towns, tested gadjets on lots of children. I have a couple bounties on my head some places. I have some more tricks up my sleeves, and I'm looking forward to my next couple years. Hope you enjoyed.

Pictures:
Basil Stratton Temporarybasil [i][[/i]b]+ Basil Stratton Temporarybasil2 I will have a better picture once my scanner gets hooked up of what I actually look like.

Last edited by Basil Stratton on September 8th 2011, 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Basil Stratton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil Stratton   Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 10th 2010, 12:05 am

First, to any who get spooked by this concept, let me assure you this is Soriku from the previous site. Yes, our sweet little weregirl has come to play havoc on us all >>

Now, being a Moomba lover myself, as you are too, we know of their sweet natured personalities. But, seeing as this being a wolf hybrid, that would most certainly have an effect upon their gentle personalities, which is the only reason I would let this slide.

Tidus and I have spoken with Basil via the chatbox and explained that gadget creations/skills/ and such pertain to the Gadgeteer or Al-Bhed classes, but also have taken into consideration that the select weapons to be created/used would be from one of such a class she plans to rp with.

But using such gadgets I would accept simply due to the intelligence of the Moomba race, the more I thought about it. Moomba's were highly intelligent with technology in FFVIII, and being the final evolutionary state of the intelligent Shumi race. To me, that justifies the knowledge of how Basil would come to know how to use selected gadgets.

I hope that's acceptable with everyone.

As for the rest of the template.....

No... all your pets do NOT have to be dragons just because you are also a Dragoon.

For your good and bad qualities, I need far more fighting related details placed in both sections. Much of what you have is personality related.

Please try to add a bit more about the personality as well. I can picture him being a badass easily, but maybe likes, or dislikes.... there has to something that mellows the guy... ice cream? XDD

And for the appearance, a bit more there too. How tall is he? Eye color? Build? How big are his claws? ((Moomba's are renown for HUGE paws! Did the wolf mix make them smaller?)) Any other little details you can think of since no type of breed was ever known to exist before ^^

If it seems overwhelming hun, just PM me! I'll help in anyway! Good to see you back with us Sori! And tell Zairo I wanna Meatball sub!! LOL! XD
Back to top Go down
Basil Stratton

Character Information
Gil: 0
Maximum AP: 270 AP

Basil Stratton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil Stratton   Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 9:17 pm

I edited it and funny enough, ZaiAi is the one who edited. Since I don't work at subway anymore, I unfortunately can't get you a meatball sub. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Basil Stratton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil Stratton   Basil Stratton EmptyOctober 13th 2010, 3:36 am

Dear Hyne.... a 6 foot tall Moomba hybrid Suspect

*facepalms*

Well, you fixed everything I asked for, I see nothing else to discuss....

May Yevon forgive me, ...Approved Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basil Stratton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil Stratton   Basil Stratton Empty

Back to top Go down

Basil Stratton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Character Creation:-
Jump to: