Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!

Go down 
+3
Synn
Kuja
TheM3rchant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: M3rchant's Bank
Maximum AP: Unlimited

The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! Empty
PostSubject: The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!   The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptySeptember 1st 2011, 4:31 am

https://ffrequiem.darkbb.com/c29-ffrequiem-marketplace

Hi! I'm TheM3rchant and I'll be in charge of the Bank and all things to do with buying, selling, and GIL related issues! The FFRequiem Marketplace is still in a beta status mode so be patient as more functionality is eventually added in. For now be sure to read all of the rules and as a bonus gift--the first 15 users to give me a shoutout in this topic will receive a FREE 500 GIL!

M3rchant

Free 500!

-Kuja

-Synn

-Rinoa Heartilly

-Crucent

-Yuna
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!   The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptySeptember 1st 2011, 6:49 pm

Hello M3rchant, good to see we got a Account that is to keep up with all this Gil stuff. Do you perchance know the Merchant from RE4 >w>?
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!   The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptySeptember 1st 2011, 7:32 pm

To be completely honest, I was never really a fan of the Resident Evil games--only the movies.
Back to top Go down
Synn

Character Information
Home World: Paramecia
Maximum AP:

PostSubject: Re: The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!   The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 11:21 am

Do we have 15 active users on the site? >>; Is this still open? so many questions! But at least no one will get left out?

Yay to you Merchant. >>; -poke-
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!   The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 9:39 pm

Derp on me.... I totally forgot the shout out thingie when reading all the new stuff but was too embarrassed to ask how the others got their gil already!! ><

So this be my shoutout <_<
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Character Information
Home World:
Maximum AP:

PostSubject: Re: The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!   The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 1:00 pm

what? i thought i had made a shout-out. if not, here it is.
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!   The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 4:14 pm

*Cha-CHING!*
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 1000

PostSubject: Re: The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!   The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptySeptember 23rd 2011, 9:24 pm

*blinkblink*

Uhhh... okay.

*waves*

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Tidus

Tidus

Character Information
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 470

PostSubject: Re: The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!   The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm

>.> If we're still doing this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!   The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open! Empty

Back to top Go down

The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Page 1 of 1