Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 1:03 pm

Name: Rigu

Race: Saber tooth Tiger

Element: Fire, Wind

Personality: Rigu is a Intelligent and proud animal with a fiery temper when pushed. Keeping the instincts of his Kind but also the intelligence his kind had found he works with both. Rigu is not known for trusting people and only allows Kitty and Albel near him, Anything else would meet a very dangerous cat.

Fighting Style: Rigu has all the power and natural weapons of his Kind, Large teeth, Huge paws and very long claws. But a added weapon was sort of a saddle put on his back with two long blades out of each side where he can run forward and slash someone or spin quickly and stab or gash. While fighting Rigu only allows his Primal instincts to be active to the point where he enjoys battle but never farther for he fears slipping in too easily and never coming out. Rigu normally stands in front of Kitty when she is using her spells and names himself her Guardian from all.

Description: Rigu is a Large Coal black Saber tooth tiger with extra long Jutted fangs and Golden eyes, Kitty can ride on his back where the saddle is with no discomfort to the Tiger.

Size: 48 inches high, 100 inches in lenght, 12 inches in tail length.

Weight: 1000 pounds

History: Kitty met Rigu on her travels to Spira when she was caught in a bad spot and facing two monsters who were too strong for her, At this time she was young and not proficient with her weapons. Rigu was only a Year old at the time and out and about playing when he heard the girl's scream and came running to see what was happening. There he saw the two monsters ready to kill the girl. Rigu had leaped forward and landed in there path and let out a roar before he was on the two monsters and in no time they were down at his feet. When Rigu turned he found himself looking into the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen and decided to stay with the girl naming himself her Unofficial Guardian.

The Months they walked together only made them stronger in friends to the point where Rigu would die for Kitty and Kitty would die for Rigu, At first Rigu was a little jealous that others would be helping Kitty but she assured him that he would always be her best friend and nothing could change that. After there adventure in Spira Rigu returned home with Kitty to Midgar making a joke how she would be fresh kill without her which was equivalent to calling her a kitten with no claws.

Rigu was upset when Kitty was sad and assisted her in helping her to find her brother Albel. Rigu stayed with Kitty the whole time and when they found him Rigu had known fear for the first time since the Juggernaut in front of him could snap him like a twig. But weeks went by and Rigu learned Albel loved life and nature and the two became fast friends in there combined goal to keep Kitty safe. Kitty watched the two become friends and was so happy that both of them got along great. Her Brother and her Guardian both to keep her safe.

**PICTURES HERE!**

Last edited by Kitty on March 7th 2011, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 6:43 pm

It weighs a whole ton? O.o
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 6:59 pm

Well ya a full grown tiger weighs nearly a ton as does a full male Lion and studies show a Saber tooth tiger was twice as muscled and bigger than there descendants so ya a ton would be correct.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 11:33 pm

A ton is 2000 pounds, hun

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_pounds_equal_a_ton

Here's the info on tigers and saber tooths

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_average_weight_of_a_tiger

A ton is much like the size of an elephant or a small whale. Now if you want a feline that big, that's okay, but we need to get the dimensions right on this so others will know what coming at them in battle
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 11:44 pm

Oh I am mistaken then but yes I do want my Saber tooth to weigh a Ton if it isn't that big of a Issue. It is just solid and more powerful that way. besides it might have to carry Albel one day sooo.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 11:50 pm

Being this large of a Pet, let me check with the other Admins to be sure if one so big should be summons or a passable pet
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 12:38 am

Since we got Dragoons and dragons I am okay with the weight and size
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 5:17 am

Then Approved
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 3:33 pm

Actually...I am not okay with a 4 feet feline weighing 2000 pounds. Logically, do you know ANYTHING, of organic origin, that stands to be 4 feet tall and weighs 2000 pounds?

So as I see it, the Saber Tooth needs to be 3 times that size, or weigh about 900 lbs. And since I don't expect to see a 12 foot tiger standing to be the same size as a mediocre dragon, I will take the cut in weight.

Logically, a mythical beast such as a dragon would probably be the largest creature/summon/enemy/pet we would have on this site. Now to say a Saber Tooth that is somewhat larger than a normal feline of its Genus yet weighs nearly 4 times more, is a little complex here. 2000 pounds of pressure, especially when exerted with a great momentum of that magnitude would make for an unstoppable force. So let's be semi-realistic here guys. See what else can be arranged.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyMarch 3rd 2011, 11:10 pm

I see your point Lightning. I will fix it so that it is more realistic in size and weight.

If Albel cannot ride it..well, ah well..he will get over it lol.

Before I go in and actually change it, how does this sound? :

Size: 48 inches high, 100 inches in lenght, 12 inches in tail length.

Weight: 1000 pounds

I pulled this information from a wiki and will put the quote here and the link so if you want, you can look to confirm.

"It was more than 1.22 m (48 in) high at the shoulder, 2.6 m (100 in) long on average and had a 30 cm (12 in) tail. With an estimated weight of 360 to 455 kg (790 to 1,000 lb)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smilodon

I hope this is more acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyMarch 4th 2011, 11:05 am

That is much more reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyMarch 6th 2011, 8:08 pm

So if I go in and change it, it is accepted?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyMarch 7th 2011, 3:17 pm

Go edit the post and Rinoa will look at it.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyMarch 7th 2011, 8:34 pm

*sees edits were made*

Everything checks out. The size and weight is the same as in the information link as well. Thanks for making the appropriate changes, Kitty

As for a picture, I went searching for one for you. I couldn't find a black one, but I found one to give people a good idea to their size compared up to a human

Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth Saber-tooth-tiger1

Feel free to use that one if you don't have another. I'll go ahead and edit the title of this thread to the name of your pet for you.

Once you finalize this with a chosen picture, this is Approved and you may ride forth!!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth EmptyMarch 7th 2011, 10:43 pm

Thank you Rinoa, you are so nice...glad to see it can be accepted now. I looked at a bunch of pictures, and this one is the coolest I have seen, so I will keep the one you found I think. Might later change it, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth   Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth Empty

Back to top Go down

Rigu - Kitty's Saber Tooth
Page 1 of 1