Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Star EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Star EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Star EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Star EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Star EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Star EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Star EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Star EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Star EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Star EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody

Star Empty
PostSubject: Star   Star EmptyMarch 6th 2011, 12:26 am

Name: Star

Type: Massive Shuriken/Boomerang

Element: N/A

Effect: The illusionist who was this weapon's previous owner enchanted it with an illusionary effect: Any damage done by this is felt, seen, noticed the post after the damage is inflicted. This weapon is a boomerang as well, so it will always come back to me. When it hits enemies it just cuts through them and keeps on its path. It never cuts whoever threw it.

Range: Medium to Long Range (Useful 7 or more meters away max distance about... a half a football field at 50 yards)

Appearance: A massive five-pronged throwing star. I keep it mounted on my shoulder when not using it. When inactive, it will fold into what seems to be an accessory on my jacket, and looks like a knife. If you draw a circle using its points... it is about 3 feet in diameter. It weighs little, about as much as my Katana, probably made of some lightweight steel.

Picture: Star Istockphoto_568447_shuriken

Except more mechanical looking because it originated in Pulse and folds up and junk.

Last edited by Nobody on March 7th 2011, 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star   Star EmptyMarch 6th 2011, 9:36 pm

Quote :
Any damage done by this is felt, seen, noticed the post after the damage is inflicted.
Huh?????

And same request with this weapon as with your PM's scythe. How big is it? How heavy is it? I know you state Mid to Long range, but everyone has their own perception to what distance Mid and Long range are. So please state how far this weapon can go before returning to the user.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star   Star EmptyMarch 6th 2011, 10:24 pm

1: You are hit by the shuriken one post. The next you feel and notice it. Easy enough to understand.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star   Star EmptyMarch 7th 2011, 12:10 am

I get that. I already know the fact that it's deals physical damage.....But you said in the sentence right before that about it having an "ILLUSIONARY effect." The sentence I quoted right after it was worded strangely, so that is why I need that clarified. WHAT is the illusionary effect of the damage you are trying to convey?

A football field is 100 yards. A bit much for just a throwing weapon. If it were strengthened by the physics of say a bow and arrow, or a gun? I'd get that. But this is being physically thrown by hand. Even a football player can't throw something as light as a football across an entire football field.

Also...

Rinoa Heartilly wrote:
How heavy is it?
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star   Star EmptyMarch 7th 2011, 5:09 pm

Oh I see... perhaps a colon suits the direction of the previous sentence. The illusionary effect is just that. The opponent will not feel or see the wound inflicted until the post after they are hit.

Also, sorry I missed the weight part.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star   Star EmptyMarch 7th 2011, 7:52 pm

Everything looks fine now. The edited range works for me as well.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star   Star Empty

Back to top Go down

Star
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Weapons & Armour:-
Jump to: