Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Just a little FYI EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Just a little FYI EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Just a little FYI EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Just a little FYI EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Just a little FYI EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Just a little FYI EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Just a little FYI EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Just a little FYI EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Just a little FYI EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Just a little FYI EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Just a little FYI

Go down 
+2
Reno
Rinoa Heartilly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 3:48 am

What I thought was my usual sinus/allergy flare ups this whole past week turned out to actually be a rather nasty sinus infection. Its not just all compacted in my head, but my left ear is completely deaf and now my right ear is nearly there ((YUK!>< ) I wouldn't mind that part so much if it weren't for the damn throbbing and that loud constant ringing! o.O

But sorry to say, this is what's led me to be absolutely blah to do anything productive, and I'm so sorry No

I've got a few prescriptions to knock this sucker out, but it's going to take a little while. So between that and having to make up for the work I lost last week with my job, this coming week I'll most likely be rather lethargic.

But I'm here! ^^ and once I'm back up to par, I'll get my ass back into gear ><

*hugs and luvs*
cat <----should be a puppy face instead

Back to top Go down
Reno

Reno

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 4:04 am

-hugs and loves on-
Back to top Go down
Synn

Character Information
Home World: Paramecia
Maximum AP:

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 11:20 am

That's not good. >>; I hope your hearing returns after it's done. >,<

I would recommend getting an ear examination to make sure you haven't permanently lost any sound receptors/pitch receptors but I know that's not always possible to do.

Well, hope you feel better....
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 12:43 pm

Hope you feel better. I've got my eye out everyday and I'll be posting in Kilika probably tomorrow. I rescued a dog from the shelter this week so I've had my attention diverted elsewhere the past few days myself...
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 11:15 pm

Thanks for the well wishes everyone ^_^ they really help!

Dog?? Shelter dog?? Picture please?? *puppy eyes*

*and kicks the internet glitches that deleted the last two times I tried to post in here >< *
Back to top Go down
Synn

Character Information
Home World: Paramecia
Maximum AP:

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 11:42 pm

Welcome back! Glad to have you here. You're not still sick or anything are you? >>;
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 11:47 pm

yeah Sad sadly.... I stayed in bed all weekend tho ^^ It'll take a little time for the antibiotics to knock this out, it's just the combination of this other stuff they have me on ((which I cant spell Oo )) REALLY REALLY makes me loopy!!! oO

and the internet keeps kicking me off the site ><
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Character Information
Home World:
Maximum AP:

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 2:17 am

it's telling you to stay in bed and get well Razz
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 2:46 am

Kin stay in bed, the more time you spend in there the less time it takes for you to get better.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 9:23 am

Get better!

And yes a shelter dog. Her name is Lightning Smile

She is a Black Lab and I have some pics just not online yet...
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI EmptySeptember 13th 2011, 9:38 pm

I was in bed for 5 straight days.... and I am NOT taking those meds anymore =( They make me WORSE! God, I thought my stomach had an Alien in it!! >< No joke!! I was in SO much pain even though I made sure to eat before taking them Sad

My sinuses are better now though >_> If they flare up again, I'll go back to the Doc and get different stuff <_<

Now... I'm off to get something done ^__^

I still want pictures, Lightning!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a little FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little FYI   Just a little FYI Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little FYI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: