Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
:Generic Membership/User Rules: EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
:Generic Membership/User Rules: EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
:Generic Membership/User Rules: EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
:Generic Membership/User Rules: EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
:Generic Membership/User Rules: EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
:Generic Membership/User Rules: EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
:Generic Membership/User Rules: EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
:Generic Membership/User Rules: EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
:Generic Membership/User Rules: EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
:Generic Membership/User Rules: EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

:Generic Membership/User Rules:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

:Generic Membership/User Rules: Empty
PostSubject: :Generic Membership/User Rules:   :Generic Membership/User Rules: EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 10:31 pm

USE THE FORMATS ON THE FORMATS SECTIONS. There are 0% acceptions. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE DESIGNATED FORMATS. If you don't you will automatically be DENIED, for not following the rules.

No more than one character!----
"No more than one character per account, mates. I've had a lot of questions about that recently, and I would like to clear this up. If, for example, you begin with Fran, and then you make another character saying that you're Rikku, you're going to be banned. That's right, banned.

Multiple Accounts--
There won't be multiple accounts. You cannot register on this site more than once, unless for some reason you happen to want to change character, and then you will have to PM me personally. You will then have to come up with a REALLY REALLY good excuse, and then we have to get someone to kill you for a good reason. Otherwise, no more than one account per person. I CAN check your IP address, and it never lies. And Don't Bother Using A Proxy, I'm not stupid and I keep an eye out on most Proxy Server Extensions.

Picture Rules:

Nothing Gigantically HUGE, please. People don't want to keep scrolling over nine thousand HUGE pictures of anything. ((Nope, not even of me.)) It's sorta annoying for those who like to post in a hurry.
Keep in small, kay? Something around 100x100 to 300x300 should be the limit to how big your picture is. For one-time posts however, you can use a big picture. (EX: Anyone can use a big picture for a character, or a weapon, but ONLY on their weapons template.)

NO OBSCENE PICTURES.
oooh, If any of us even have a whiff of dirty pictures, we'll have you off to the gallows!!! SERIOUSLY!

Signatures, profiles, and websites, oh my!

Signatures---
Now, the signature is something that appears at the bottom of every post you make. Most people put their statures, and other important titles, while others put pictures and icons. It doesn't matter what you put down, as long as it is TRUE. (EX: I cannot say I am a Member of The East Ivalice Pirate Club, if I live in Midgar, get it? That, my friends, is a big, fat, no-go. Do try to post the truth on these.)

Profiles--
Fill in the information as needed. Now, it's NOT REQUIRED, but people do get to know you a little more.

Websites---
If you have a site you would like to promote, one good tactic is to post the link in your "Website" area of the profile. You can also put Facebook, IMVU, Gaia, and Myspace links on there as well. ((DO try and check the link before you post it though, or else it could lead the person viewing it into some sort of "lost in the woods" sort of deal.)) Ah, and if you spam, damnit, I will personally boot you out of this site.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1