Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy

Go down 
+5
Lulu
Caroutaro
Kuja
Jaix
BlackWindKaze
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 7:46 pm

Well, I've been thinking on creating this topic long time ago, but every time I tried something happened to my computer. Well, like the tittle say, tell your 3 favorite final fantasy. Mines are:

1.- Final Fantasy VI/X (Don't know, can't decide)

2.- Final Fantasy VIII

3.- Final Fantasy V
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 8:03 pm

I: Final Fantasy VIII

II: Final Fantasy IX

III: Final Fantasy X
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 8:36 pm

1: IX *bet you saw that coming XD*
2: X
3: VII
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 8:39 pm

Until now, everyone likes FF X!!!
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 10:05 pm

1. FFVI
2. FFV
3. FFII

I like them all equally, but I went plot-wise.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 1:08 am

1) X - its got Lulu and Auron
2) VII - Its got Sephy and Vincent Valentine
3) VIII - Its got Squall Leonheart

Last edited by Lulu on October 14th 2008, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: M3rchant's Bank
Maximum AP: Unlimited

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 6:54 am

- Final Fantasy VII
First Final Fantasy Game I played, so it was the one that introduced me to series and made me want to play more of them. Has a great storyline and quite a few awesome characters; Cloud, Vincent, Sephiroth, for example.

- Final Fantasy IX
Great game, loved the storyline and the rivalry between Zidane and Kuja. This one and Final Fantasy VII are the only ones I've actually completed, because I kind of got addicted to playing them. And also, I thought Vivi was a cool character, tiny little Black Mage.

- Final Fantasy X
Enjoyed this Final Fantasy but never really got round to beating the last few bosses, missed out a few things and didn't train my characters up very well. The stroyline was quite good and Sin's continual destruction seemed cool. Auron was probably my favourite character.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 11:59 am

Final Fantasy X- I loved the storyline as well as the Sphere Grid/ Level system. The characters and the graphics were simply classic and I fell in love with it from day one.

Final Fantasy X-2- This was the second installation of FFX, the first FF with a sequal. I thought it would be good so I purchased it. The storyline was good as well as the battle system. To me, this game was no where near as good as FFX. Yet this was still a very nice game all around.

Final Fantasy XII- This was new to me. I went from characters like Tidus, Yuna, Lulu, etc. etc. etc. to Basch, Vaan, Penelo, and the rest of the gang. It brought new worlds, better graphics, a better leveling up system I believe. This was my second favorite Final Fantasy game, the first being FFX.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 1:12 pm

Well, the only reason because I really didn't liked FF XII was because the main character wasn't so main character. Vaan at first seems to be the protagonist, but then he becomes a supporting character, and the story doesn't tell his story, it tells the story of Princess Ashe, that have much more influence in the storyline than Vaan. In other words, Final Fantasy XII tells what happends at Vaan's point of view, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 6:33 pm

I see your point, and it is very valid. Vaan does nothing more than tell Ashe's story. Basch ROX!
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 9:14 pm

But still, on the part where I am, the three best characters are this (In order):

1.-Vaan

2.-Basch

3.-Balthier
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 10:13 pm

Well, the other parts of FFXII compensated for that and character development started happening after FFXII, FFTA2 has some of it, while FFXII: Revenant Wings shows alot of it. Though I must say Luso made a hell of a protagonist, despite the tomato on his head.
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 6:29 am

I was really annoyed with Final Fantasy XII because I got stuck and needed to train up for a bit.
But I couldn't be bothered because I missed loads of stuff, so I started again.

Then, when my brother was playing, he did the bit that I was stuck on and them fought the final boss!
I was so annoyed that I was in the final dungeon and didn't realise it, I was so close to completing it!
After finding this out, I was so annoyed with it I couldn't be bothered to play it any longer...
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 6:42 pm

FFIIIDS is pissing me off because of the endless level grinding, I'm stuck on the Salamander, but I can't bring myself to restart.
Back to top Go down
EMPTYe34

EMPTYe34

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 7:42 pm

3. FFVIII - I loved everything about this game, though I felt Drawing got repetetive

2. FFX-2 - Definitely worth the cash though it was lacking in real depth

1. FFX - YES. Very Happy I love the characters, the setting, the themes and the battle system.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 10:48 pm

Lulu wrote:
1) X - its got Lulu
2) VII - Its got Sephy and Vincent Valentine
3) VIII - Its got Squall Lionhart
LEONHEART
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 8:06 pm

*flinches* My apologies...Ill fix that right away Jaix.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 8:13 pm

Strangely, the Final Fantasy that I most dislike is FF VII (Still good game).

When I first played it, it was cool, great story, great character, all was great. But then I started to dislike it because of all of the FF VII fans that were, and specially when they all started to dislike when FF IX came out, they said "Its not like real Final Fantasy" and FF VII was the one that wasn't like real Final Fantasy.

Also, I hated that many peoples said that FF VII was the best and all of the other were crap compared to it, it have better story and etc, but better final fantasy fans should know that the best one concerning story was FF VI.

I think that most of them only liked it because it was on 3D, they didn't cared about the ones on 2D...
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 15th 2008, 3:51 pm

3D is good, better graphics are awesome, but it doesn't affect how good the game is as a whole.

But, I think it is pretty clear the best or, at least, most popular FF game was Final Fantasy VII.
I mean, which other Final Fantasy had a film and multiple spin-off games for it? None.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 15th 2008, 6:01 pm

Tetsuya Nomura said that it only had spin offs, movies, and all of that because of the ending, the enigmatic ending. It was the perfect game to make a movie, because none one knew what happened to the planet, to Shinra, to Cloud, and all of that.

It was the most popular outside Japan, because it was the fourth game to be released on the US, and because of popular opinion, FF VI was waaaaay better and had a better story than FF VII.

I think that too. Just try to play FF VI, and you'll see what am I talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 16th 2008, 5:08 pm

Heres My Fave List in order:

1) Final Fantasy VII Series
2) Final Fantasy X Series
3) Final Fantasy XIII (The new one! I counting down the days till its out!)
4) Final Fantasy VIII (Yah for Leon!)
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 16th 2008, 6:15 pm

You mean Squall, right?

Leon is the name that KH gave him, because Squall wanted to forget the man (himself) that couldn't protect his world from being destroyed...
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 9:02 pm

Okay you know what, you people are annoying the crap out of me. You ask for our three favorites and then you go and criticize our spelling or our use of names for people. If you know who were fucking talking about then back off. You dont need to correct us on everything. If you want a perfect blog with perfect spelling and name usage, than go onto another site and make one. Stop acting all high and mighty because you think your better than use. This goes for Jaix and Kaze. You'll pissing me off. Its people like you that spam up good sites and discourage people to post. URG!
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 9:25 pm

i like those the best even though i do like all the FF games besides 10-2 because that just pissed me off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy   Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

Your 3 favorite Final Fantasy
Page 1 of 1