Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.

Go down 
+7
Brodden
Jaix
Lightning
Kuja
Biscuits of Heart
BlackWindKaze
Basch
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Basch

Basch

The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 8:33 pm

Eh, read the title. It lays everything out for ya.

I have been really busy these past two months, but I am back and back at Admin, thanks to Kadaj. Being his second in command isn't so bad.

I have had a lot going on in my life and not all of it has been bad.

For instance, I wrote a book and sent it off to a publishing company. I then recieved a call from them and I now have to opportunity to get my book published whenever I want. I think that I'm going to wait until I graduate in May.

I have also been able to work more as a result of my steadily improving grades, thankfully.

I have picked up a new instrument, the Ocarina. It is a rather easy to learn, but challenging to master.

Also, a couple of videos have been posted on YouTube of Kadaj's and My band. Just type in "Logan Ricketts" or "Dylan Legendre" you can view the two.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 8:43 pm

YEAH!!!! BASCH'S BACK!!!!!

*makes little party*

Good to see that your life is going good, pal. But don't make me wait that book for so long... I want to read it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 8:49 pm

hahahahah BASCHY POOKINS LETS MAKE CHICKEN LOVE
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 8:54 pm

Welcome back Basch and I am happy life is going good for ya, now I getting out of here cause I don't wan tto see chicken love *gets out of here quickly*
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 9:00 pm

(kuja actually loves to watch us have chicken lovings since well who doesnt like chicken)
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 9:54 pm

HI. And Yea, Kaze has just been banned for 6 days. REASON: (for any of you assholes) He was a jack@$$....
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 10:02 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome that I have recieved once more.

I think that we should have a massive party. A non-combative party...hm...but where shall it be hosted and who shall our host be?

Give me Ideas, the creative juices are flowing.

As far as Chicken Love goes...hm...I feel like I could handle a few rounds, lol.

Kaze was banned? Eh...fine by me, I haven't been here so I'm not going to go against his punishment.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 6:07 pm

I knew that this was going to happen... I was going to be banned...

But wait, why I am still here then?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 6:11 pm

I unbanned you for reasons I'm only going to discuss via PM...so reply to me.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 12:21 pm

So anyways, where are we going to hold this party at?

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 3:50 pm

I offer my super-sized castle for the party!!!
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 4:56 pm

Terra's Always open and welcome to You, Basch. why else would we have a treaty?
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 5:19 pm

I shall decide between those two worlds or possibly one of my own.

So now the question is, what do you think we should do at this party?
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 6:02 pm

Well, the first thought that came to my head was dancing, that is what any party should have... but the problem is that most of the people on the forum are male, and we doesn't have too much female users.

Then, a big place to make this party, people to assist to the party, maybe some kind of special event, I dunno, never was good at making parties.

And the last thing, maybe someone should do some kind of speech...

WEll, I really don't know how to make good parties...
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 8:13 pm

We could make it a whole separate sub-forum, then jut RP there as if we were at a party. The party could have a specific theme, or it could just go as a "first come, first serve" type-of-deal. But, eh. Ask Sanctus; on our site, he made the Halloween ball. He'd know better than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 11:55 pm

Kaze, excellent ideas. There will be dancing. I shall make a petite speech, nothing big, and then the ball shall start.

Jaix: Thank you for your ideals as well.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 24th 2008, 12:11 am

I was already planning one of these, to have right before the Tournament that leads up INTO the Tourny. SO I suggest not doing this....It wouldn't balance too well..At least nothing SUPER formal. Just a simple RP maybe
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 24th 2008, 1:33 am

I shall kill anyone who fights during the party while drinking myself into a stupor and going vampire on a bunch of college freshmen girls
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 24th 2008, 11:25 am

My apologies Kadaj, I wasn't aware that you were working something like this out.
We'll just go with Kadaj's party then folks.

And I agree with Sephiroth, anyone that fights or causes chaos to break loose will face corporal punishment!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 24th 2008, 12:07 pm

I will suggest having some "arguments" and heated rivalries though.......it would make things more interesting for the tournament.....Basch you can join too if you wish. I will be making a line up VERY soon...
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 25th 2008, 5:38 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
I shall kill anyone who fights during the party while drinking myself into a stupor and going vampire on a bunch of college freshmen girls

*taps foot* Going vampire on a bunch of freshman girls.....I see.... *death glare to Sephy before walking away* I guess Ill just have to dance with Kuja or Kadaj. *grins*
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 25th 2008, 6:49 pm

Hmm a party eh, I bet Kuja and the real me will enjoy it >: ). Oh and Seph you in the doghouse now....wait dance with me or Kadaj? *Blinks*

Last edited by Kuja on November 25th 2008, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 25th 2008, 7:31 pm

Geez, my real me would enjoy it, but Kaze is... um... its the less sociable being on all the games, animes and others that I have ever seen.

I mean, on all the FF Unlimited chapters, he only talk some 5 or 6 times to other person, he is worst than Squall.

But I will do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 25th 2008, 11:32 pm

You can enjoy yourself and live a little outside of cannon life if you like Kaze. And Lulu...sounds fun, but I've already got a date to my party. *looks around for her*
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. EmptyNovember 26th 2008, 12:15 am

The party sounds fun. I hope I can attend oh wait I think I have a date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.   The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Basch Fon Ronsenburg.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next