Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
A forum that I would like to create... EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
A forum that I would like to create... EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
A forum that I would like to create... EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
A forum that I would like to create... EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
A forum that I would like to create... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
A forum that I would like to create... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
A forum that I would like to create... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
A forum that I would like to create... EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
A forum that I would like to create... EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
A forum that I would like to create... EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

A forum that I would like to create...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

A forum that I would like to create... Empty
PostSubject: A forum that I would like to create...   A forum that I would like to create... EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 3:58 pm

I was thinking for a looong time on creating a Final Fantasy forum but only focused in one of the Final Fantasy games... I would like opinions about of which Final Fantasy should I create the forum, plz.

My best options would be:

Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy VIII
Back to top Go down
EMPTY0034

PostSubject: Re: A forum that I would like to create...   A forum that I would like to create... EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 4:07 pm

Umm... Isn't there a rule about advertising other Final Fantasy sites on this one? Personally, I'd classify this as advertising. Nonetheless, If I can, use Final Fantasy VI. I've never seen a forum for that game, and VIII and X are to over-used.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: A forum that I would like to create...   A forum that I would like to create... EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 4:09 pm

Well, I am not advertising. I am asking for help to decide about which FF I should create my forum.

I cant advertise something that I still don't decide. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A forum that I would like to create...   A forum that I would like to create... EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 5:10 pm

It's got to be Final Fantasy VIII...

Definately the one I would choose, my favourite of the three.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: A forum that I would like to create...   A forum that I would like to create... EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 5:15 pm

I'm going to think about it... Its a hard decition, this three FFs are really good...
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: A forum that I would like to create...   A forum that I would like to create... EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 7:28 pm

VI! Although VIII is my fav it is over used and I love VI's plot. : ) I would help you how ever I can if you decide to make one xD (so would also want to be Kefka)
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: A forum that I would like to create...   A forum that I would like to create... EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 7:35 pm

I'm still thinking, but now I am more with VI. But who knows, maybe I choose VIII...

Tomorrow I may have the decition.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: A forum that I would like to create...   A forum that I would like to create... EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 7:41 pm

Lol alright, be sure to tell us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A forum that I would like to create...   A forum that I would like to create... Empty

Back to top Go down

A forum that I would like to create...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: