Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

It's Been A Long Time Coming...

Go down 
+8
Kuja
Kazuya
Caroutaro
Biscuits of Heart
Brodden
Chrono Cross
Genesis
Lightning
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 9:39 pm

FFWorldZCom....we REALLY don't need to change it at all.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 9:46 pm

We are changing it.
Back to top Go down
Chrono Cross

Chrono Cross

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: Bevelle, Spira
Maximum AP: 100

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 9:57 pm

We have to change it....

Frankly Kadaj I like your ideas especially

Final Fantasy: Notorious Shadows
FF: Interlude Of Darkness
FF: Carpe Noctem
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 10:34 pm

I like Final Fantasy: Notorious Shadows.

Darkness has fallen and the light is in danger.....will you help save the worlds.....or will you help destroy them? It is for you to decide if this truly is....the final fantasy.

._. I think that sounds cool.

Last edited by Kuja on January 23rd 2009, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono Cross

Chrono Cross

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 10:40 pm

Nice Work! I like it Kuja!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 11:04 pm

Sephiroth?
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 3:15 am

Eh....i'm not fealing very insightful tonight I'll try to come up with something tommorow
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 4:32 pm

If you guys haven't been keeping up with the topic on Pinky's site....Yo ushould. ANd I'm going to set things straight right now---I HAVE NEVER PREVENTED HER from joining this site. I've contacted her countless time to come back, and she acted like she didn't care. Or either she said "I'll come back..." but then she never did. I just want peopel to know the truth. Whether you choose to accept it or not.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 5:17 pm

Grrr are people still be bothering you about that Kadaj if so tell me who and I will get them, I don't like it when people mess with my boss. Sheesh idiots don't know how to read or something or maybe they are just plain stupid -.-
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 5:25 pm

Well at this point, I'm about to explode. I don't care if she wants her site, we'll just change our name to make it our own. But I don't need the drama and lies that attempt to hurt my reputation.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY13

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 7:10 pm

I like this site it way more better.
Back to top Go down
Sanctus

Sanctus

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 8:11 pm

You say that you are giving the site back to Pinky, so what all you should do is delete and remake all that was originally hers to just make it your own, giving the copyright information to Pinky that any ideas were originally hers. Then you can keep your site open while letting Pinky take her site back for anyone who will transfer over there. Then you two can try to see if you can affiliate with each other and be these sisters sites, if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Chrono Cross

Chrono Cross

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 11:30 pm

Ugh! Her site has shown up on trinity! The hell!
Back to top Go down
Sanctus

Sanctus

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 12:25 am

There is no need for that. Kudaj himself made an account on that site and made sure to contact me and tell me what is going on. Because this site was still up, I made sure not to do anything until more information was known. As of right now, I know just a little less than Kadaj, so he will still keep me posted.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 1:09 am

So you took my site off your affiliates? Or are you planning to add it back once we've completely changed and such?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 1:18 am

Final Fantasy: Charging Darkness

Final Fantasy: Dark Requiem

Final Fantasy: Gale of the Abyss
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 1:19 am

I was under the impression that you and Pinky were budz Soj.
Back to top Go down
Sanctus

Sanctus

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 1:27 am

I have already told you this in IM, but for the sake for everyone who does not know, I will repeat myself again.

I have not taken this site off my Affiliation. I only added a picture Kadaj did not recognize. I got the picture from another site I affiliated with, the owner being a member from my site. This site is still the second site on my Affiliation list. If anyone would like to make a recognizable picture to replace the one I have no, you may pass it through Kadaj here so he may give it to me.

Whatever you choose for the new sites name, I only ask that you keep me informed about it for if you change the URL of the site. This is so I can keep a working link to your site. Maybe this new link would be good enough to trick my disapproving Co-Admin into keeping the Affiliate. Well, whatever happens, I will still try my best to keep this site no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 12:26 pm

Final Fantasy: Dark Attrition
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 6:23 pm

That sounds pretty sweet too...
So That's one of two choices I've decided upon....

Dark Attrition or Requiem Of Shadows
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 6:37 pm

I've had a change of heart. This site is going to be deleted soon. End of story. Thanks for standing with us Sephiroth.....not.
Back to top Go down
Sanctus

Sanctus

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 6:43 pm

So wait, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 6:51 pm

I'm sick and tired of the lies...and Sephiroth here.....I figured he would be there for us, but he's chosen to remain neutral of course. It doesn't help with the site your fighting to protect is being targeted by it's own blood.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 7:05 pm

Please don't vilify me for this. My public announcement is this. The reason I am "remaining neutral" is because both Kadaj and Pinky I consider friends. How can I choose one over the other. I have given my support to both sites, because I wish to. If you want me to announce my resignation because I wont choose I will, but I would rather continue helping.

I haven't lied, that much at least I can promise you. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 9:51 pm

You don't have to resign Sephiroth, I'm deleting the site so its over anyways. No one is "employed." I'm just waiting for some of the others to get on and make sure they know what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time Coming...   It's Been A Long Time Coming... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Time Coming...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next