Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EMPTY9p1r5

Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} Empty
PostSubject: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 9:06 pm

Hey everyone.. I was wondering since Im toooo lazy to well make a topic, I was wondering who would like to RP with the Flower Girl ^^ I need to get back into posting sooo if anyone would like tooo...... Aerith would love to do something with you ^^
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 12:50 am

Well unless you wish to be used like a tool by Kuja as soon as he finds out about your connection with Cloud you might not want to rp with me.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 1:24 am

And I'm likely to kill you, so thats probably a no.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 8:07 am

laughs at us* We so mean man XD but it fun to be evil so ehhhh.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 1:09 pm

Hey its not my fault I kill people for some reason they end up impaled for no reason. I wake up in the morning with six people impaled on my sword.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 1:18 pm

*mumbles* Bet they all blond blue eye boys too *snickers* On that is what you call it ehh sure sephiroth *snickers at how easy it is to make gay jokes about sephiroth*
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 1:22 pm

At least i'm not the one getting impaled mr looks like a woman and dresses like one too. You get impaled at least twice every night.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 2:41 pm

Oh, shut up you girly looking villains XD

Well, I think I can RP with you.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 4:48 pm

Don't diss my outfit seph << you just mad that I told you no when you asked me out. Also besides this outfit shows off my body to the ladies and ladies love a man with a strong tail XP *laughs at the double meaning* Also Kaze don't make me go crazy on your butt cause last time you fought me you had Cloud to help you if me and you fought I could win *my summon keeps your summon busy, and then Trance me and Koutetsu gang up on you so I win <<* Ok sorry I am spamming. So ya Aerith you got three choices right now "Mr. Stabby" *points at Sephiroth* "Emo dood" *points at Kaze* and then me ^_^.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY9p1r5

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 6:28 pm

uhhhh wow I have always wonder what would happen in Aerith and Sephiroth RPed together.... hmm ummm I can't decide... all three would be cool >> Uhhh is all three alright? ^^
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 7:51 pm

Well be fine with me but I think Kaze wouldn't want to be around much *I hate Kaze and Sephiroth can't let me just get killed .-. I think* But eh if they ok with it then ok.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 28th 2009, 12:23 am

Sorry I dont do group sessions. I was just making a joke. And the only reason I asked you out Kuja was because you had a tail, everything else just repulses me.....

(wow this is awkward...)
Back to top Go down
EMPTY9p1r5

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 28th 2009, 1:21 am

aww I was looking forward to RPing with Sephiroth XD
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 28th 2009, 1:55 am

<< ya think???? ANY WHO ya I will rp with you Aeirth I will try to not be as evil just try to keep your connection with Cloud a secret long as you can.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY9p1r5

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 28th 2009, 5:00 am

Alright Thankies ^^ Umm do wanna make the topic or should I ?
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} EmptyFebruary 28th 2009, 7:47 am

Hmm I never Role played with you before so I don't know what kind of topic you are good at doing so you make it this time. After this I will know what kind to topics to make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}   Hell-llooo {RP Buddy} Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell-llooo {RP Buddy}
Page 1 of 1