Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Go down 
+35
r3ine_jsUme
Rinoa Heartilly
EMPTY991d
Firion
David
Etzolix
Shikari
EMPTY9p1r5
Ixaz
Dante
Auron
EMPTYxd3rtc
Brodden
Onix
EMPTYe34
Hunter
Zephinie
Chrono Cross
EMPTY0034
Kazuya
Genesis
Lulu
Rukia
Biscuits of Heart
TheM3rchant
Caroutaro
EMPTYp9998
EMPTY87c
EMPTY23400
EMPTY6556
Basch
BlackWindKaze
Jaix
EMPTY33939
Lightning
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaix

Jaix

What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 1:34 pm

i prefer 80's rock. Its the start of what you all hear today ^^
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 9:53 am

Haven't we heard that before.

Sephiroth, what link do you want? (are you talking to me?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 12:06 pm

No I was talking to Nokuti
Back to top Go down
EMPTY23400

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 1:24 pm

I like dancing robots literally so here is a linky to a song that has one...

Click here
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 1:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXgwaoQhKDg - That's Obituary, that's death metal.

ANYTHING by Metallica past 1989 is a joke, the new song was a heavy dissapointment, anyone who calls themselves a fan of the metal and thinks that is a good song is a disgrace to the metal forefathers like Venom, Judas Priest and Sabbath.

Also Jaix, you are wrong. What you hear today originated MUCH FURTHER BACK then the 80's, try atleast the 1950's atleast. What we have today wouldn't be here without the blues, hell, without blues there'd be no metal, we all must pay homage to blues, well that and I actually love the blues too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 9:54 pm

That was disturbing. Like I said I like to understand it. I also have a thing about just the music. And that did nothing for me.

Undecided you have one day to decide or I'm booting you.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 11:19 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
That was disturbing. Like I said I like to understand it. I also have a thing about just the music. And that did nothing for me.

Undecided you have one day to decide or I'm booting you.

Well death metal that's understandable, another good example is "Death", check out the song "The Philosopher".

Booting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 11:53 pm

He needs to finish his character and have his name changed. If he continues posting while he doesn't have that finished he's gonna get booted off till its finished
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 11:56 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
He needs to finish his character and have his name changed. If he continues posting while he doesn't have that finished he's gonna get booted off till its finished

Who me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 12:11 am

No he wants to be Yazoo. But his name is undecided.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 12:44 am

Stop spamming....-_-

Crossfade - Cold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 1:52 am

Tom Leykus- Leykus 101
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 1:52 am

Anyone like old 80's rock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 3:17 am

Guns N' Roses are always good.

Mötley Crüe

Eddie Van Halen

Bob Seger

Twisted Sister

The Boss, Cougar, and metallica are also good. Alice in chains. All good.

For those of you who aren't familiar with them I made the top ones into hyperlinks to wiki. I suggest you do some learnin and quick.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 5:10 am

Kadaj wrote:
Anyone like old 80's rock?

Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 7:52 am

Alternative is what i am listening to... crank it up!

*selects linkin park playlist on ipod* Wait, should i listen to linkin park or three days grays?*scrolls over slayer playlist* maybe i should listen to this... oohh yes I think I will listen to this *scrolls over spongebob playlist*

IM A GOOFY GOOBER ROCK! (duh duh duh-duh duh duh duh) YOUR A GOOFY GOOBER ROCK! WE'RE ALL GOOFY GOOBERS ROCK! GOOFY GOOFY GOOBERS YAYYYY! *breaks into guitar solo*What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 JirosGoofyGooberRockXD
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 8:19 am

Sweetness, You Rock Sephy....I like 3 Days Grace too...
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 8:42 am

Three days grace al the dang way!

Sephiroth... hmm... i like motley crue... dont care for any of te rest... hate eighties... hmm...
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 10:02 am

Zane wrote:
hate eighties... hmm...

You just lost so much of my respect.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 10:06 am

Hey, I dont like the eighties... its just to slow... not fast paced... most of it wasn't that good. Im more of a ninties person
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 11:36 am

Some Guns N' Roses are okay.

THe only song from Metallica that I've heard is One, which is an amazing song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 12:06 pm

Somebody call axl and slash and see if they want to get in on this beat down. YOU WILL RESPECT EIGHTIES. YOU WILL RESPECT ANY ROCK THAT CAME BEFORE YOUR PRESCIOUS NINETIES.BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM YOU WOULDN'T HAVE NINETIES!!!! he he caps work.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 12:41 pm

Bah the eighties... eighties are um... okay i just dont like them... cant a guy say they hate the eighties, like dont like any bands in particular, but still say they had okay songs???
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 2:54 pm

**agrees with Squall on Metallica's ONE**
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 5:57 pm

Hmm... looks up eighties... *realizes some of his favorite bands are in the eighties* never mind i dont hate the eighties!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: