Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Genesis Rhapsodos EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Genesis Rhapsodos EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Genesis Rhapsodos EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Genesis Rhapsodos EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Genesis Rhapsodos EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Genesis Rhapsodos EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Genesis Rhapsodos EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Genesis Rhapsodos EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Genesis Rhapsodos EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Genesis Rhapsodos EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Genesis Rhapsodos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Loveless

The Loveless

Genesis Rhapsodos Empty
PostSubject: Genesis Rhapsodos   Genesis Rhapsodos EmptySeptember 29th 2010, 11:56 pm

Genesis Rhapsodos

Post by Genesis on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:33 am
Name: Genesis Rhapsodos

Race: Human

Home World: Nieblehiem/Midgar

Prestige Class: 1st Class Soldier of the Jenova varient/ Mystic Knight

Class: Mystic Knight

Sub-Class: Dark Knight

Elemental Mastery:

Primary: Fire

Secondary: Dark

Tertiary: Light

Weapons: Swords –Specifically A Custom Rapier that has a broadsword blade infused with materia

Fighting style: Short Ranged Sword Combat with some long ranged Fire Spells if Needed

Good Qualities: Very talented with Sword combat and Fire Magic sometimes combining them in combat. This is apparent when he run’s his hand along the blade of his rapier and runes appear as it glows a fierce red. Though it is more likely this is actually the red God material than fire magic. He is very poetic and can be found quoting loveless all the time as well as explaining its relation to life. Word’s seem to flow effortlessly from him and he is often times well spoken and able to articulate his meaning easily.

Bad Qualities: Genesis is not exactly the best with guns or many other ranged weapons. His magic defence is a little weak so he relies on dodging more than blocking it. He is also obsessed with Sephiroth’s fame as a Hero and is desperate to duplicate it. Genesis is also somewhat full of himself.

Affinities: Neutral

Appearance: Genesis wears a dark crimson trenchcoat that comes down to the middle of his calf with black armor shoulders. He wears dark black pants and a black shirt that has an X across his chest very similar to Sephiroth’s outfit. His sword is a dark rapier handle with a crimson red broadsword blade. His hair is an even darker shade of crimson and lays layered across his head that completes his crimson combo. His body is thin but very toned. From the outside no one would ever guess the strength that he hides.

History: (OOC: Ok I know I did the history a bit differently but I am hoping you guys like it. Thought it would be fun to try it in play format. If you believe I epically failed and missed to many major details let me know and I will give this a second try.)

The room was dark as you entered it, a low mumur of voices buzzing in conversation drifted lightly through the air as you looked around. Squinting your eyes the darkness begins to clear as you see rolls and rolls of empty seats. Your mind races as you mouth the word’s “Where am I?” Without a moments delay you feel a tug on your arm as you are pulled out of the isles into a seat. You head jerks rapidly in the direction you where tugged but before you can even focus your eyes the lights go completely black and all that can be seen is the stage in front of you. From next to you a deep rough voice drifts into your ears as the stage springs to life with activity.

Narrator: Genesis’s life story is one of a family life in shambles, a child hood lost and growing up in chaos. Betrayed by his creator, isolated by his friends and family he was set alone against the world completely lost and without hope. One could say Genesis’s life is much more like a Greek tragedy than anything else. Without doubt the resemblance of his life to the plot of a play is undeniable. It is as if he where but an actor controlled by the great directory that was destiny. If you will allow me to be your guide through this dark loveless play perhaps by the end you will have an understanding of what I speak. Without further ado let us begin with the Title of this play “Loveless”

(From above the Stage a bright white banner drops down with the word “Loveless” Stiched across it in gold letters)

Narrator: It is said that we are all but actors in our own plays controlled by the part that was written for us. We are all either the villain or the hero. Never knowing which until end where we meet our fate. Alas we are all fool to think that we be heroes making ourselves out to be kind and just. We envision us as the white knight that rides in to save the day. Haha destiny makes fools of us all in this way. For life is like a tragedy, it is this very Hero who is lead to his demise, betrayed by those closest to him and forced to watch those he loves die before his eyes. It is the Hero which brings the world crashing down upon itself. Setting it ablaze and letting it burn until it is nothing more than ash. Genesis was no different however instead of holding the course and remaining the hero he wrote his own twist in the play and did not allow the tragedy to become him. He wrote a secret act lost to time, one where he sent the top of destiny turning about itself. How silly of me I have almost said to much come relax and enjoy the show. Let us watch as the curtain lifts for the fist Act.

(The curtains lift and the sighn is removed)

ActI A child hood lost.

(The Curtain rises revealing the Desert and two men in white coats conversing quietly)

Narrator: Play’s so rarely begin truly at the start of the story. Most like to start with the birth of a hero or savior that has been sent to free the world from the eternal darkness that enthralls it. While yes this is grabby entrance and often times fools the un-polished audience the more revered group will see right through this. No the story really begins when the evil of the world is unleashed. It should truly open with the scene where humanity foolishly creates the very darkness that is coming to destroy them. So it does with this play. Again I have said to much I will be quite as you watch the events unfold before your own eyes. Then you can make your own judgment.

Dr. Hollander: Are you sure the information from this Hag can be trusted Hojo. There is no record of any “supreme being” living with the ancients. This may very well be a lost cause and we are thin ice as it were. The shin Ra Company does not look kindly on failure. (Said in an exasperated and gruff tone)

Dr Hojo: Well my Doctor Hollander if you doubt the validity you can go back and I will take the glory for the discover all for myself.

Dr. Hollander: (a befuddled face crossed his preparation soaked head as he trudged on ward. Then with a twisted smile he regained his composure. He spoke a sarcastic tone): Now we couldn’t have that now can we Hojo. Leaving you to create the ultimate live form could spell the end for humanity. (He let out a horse laugh)

Narrator: Those ignorant fools had no idea that the very end of the world they spoke of would indeed be brought about by their own two hands. So it goes without saying they found this celestial being they had discussed and called her JENOVA. She had the power and grace that only a goddess could and was the forerunner for all life forms to come. Her power was seductive and smothering, evil radiated from her in waves. However instead of destroying her the two fools took the Gift of the Goddess and tried to use her for their own personal gains. They refused to be cautious and took the cells of the Goddess and tried to fuse them into humans and make the ultimate life form. Hojo’s was named his experiments Project S while Hollander’s named his Project G.

Narrator: The two doctors had no idea of the chaos and evil that they were about to release or rather ignored it. They were locked in a struggle for supremacy so much that they did not even question the consequences. Now this is where our hero makes his grand entrance. He was born from none other than the project G and was one of the unlucky few cursed with the so called blessing of the Goddess (Jenova cells). His name was Genesis. While he was yet an infant Dr. Hollander implanted the cells in him in the hopes of beating Hojo in the race to create ultimate life form… Is it not amazing how powerful human pride is, that a person can shamelessly take the life of another just to protect their own person without even a second thought. Here are the characteristics of a villain, the sick rational that will allow them to sacrifice everyone for their own gain. They care about no one but themselves and in the end they are the people who bring about the darkness. They feed it with their actions allowing it to grow more powerful every day until the moment finally come that it chokes the very life out of its creator and the world. My my my but I am getting ahead of myself let us return to our hero. Genesis was just one of many that where give the Gift of the Goddess in this experiment, in fact his closest friend Angeal was part of the project as well.

(The stage goes dark again as the shuffle of movement is heard. The lights slowly brighten as two young kids appear on stage. One with feathery red hair and the other a dark blue, they carry on seemingly unaffected by the crowd watching them)

Narrator: Now we meet another important theatrical player in this tragedy. The best friend, the hero’s keeper, his one confidant in a world lost to him. Often the one person who keeps him going against all odds or the one whose betrayals destroys what is left of his humanity. Over the years the two grew in strength and magical ability as expected and the experiment appeared to be a success. In the end though there were a couple fatal flaws in project G experiments. While Genesis had the power to clone himself he lacked the ability to assimilate others into himself like Angeal. Thus he was labeled a failure, and was handed over to the ShinRa Corporation where he was assigned to an elite Military group called SOLDIER.

(The lights dim again the shuffling of the stage crew can be heard again.)

Narrator: Now we meet the true villain of our story, the person that is the incessant darkness that threatens the foundation of the world. While in SOLDIER Genesis was assigned to a team with the legend named Sephiroth. He was the most renowned and famous of the SOLDIER 1st class group.

Already the young man was known around the world and was hailed as hero. Here is where, like in all tragedies, we learn the Heroes fatal flaw, the one character trait that leads to his ultimate destruction and demise. For Genesis this was his pride and jealousy. He just couldn’t stand that Sephiroth was so famous and was the very hero Genesis wanted to be. Silently he loathed Sephiroth and allowed himself to be eaten from the inside out as he walked in Sephiroth’s shadow. One day the jealousy finally ate all the way through to the core and he challenged Sephiroth to one on one combat.

(The lights narrow and the two spot lights hit Genesis and Sephiroth as they prepare to cross blades)

The Fight

(Curtains Close)

ACTII A Fallen Angel

(Curtains Open to Reveal a very pale and frail looking Genesis)

Narrator: During the battle though another major flaw in project G was brought to the light. Genesis’s ability to clone had a duel edge to it. Since his cells had to be able to replicate themselves at such a high rate to clone they were volatile and were deteriorating rapidly over time. This made it impossible for him to heal and with every passing day his body would come closer and closer to complete collapse. So the ShinRa corporation ever vidulent in preserving their military powers returned him to his creator Dr. Hollander in the hopes that he could be…repaired. However what they did not expect was for him to find out the truth about what he was. Driven to madness by the idea that he was both inhuman and a failed experiment he is turned toward taking hatred and revenge out against the world. Left with no other option he aligned himself with Dr. Hollander and left the ShinRA company taking a large number of 2 and 3rd class soldiers with him. Then using what was left of himself he created an army of clones to prepare for his coming war.

Narrator: Ahh my child here is where we find the key signs that the play is nearing its Climax. The hero running away to a distant land to gather an army of the likes no one has ever seen. Then like a savior sent from god he will return to his homeland to right the wrongs committed against him and free the world from darkness. However, how can this be in the script. Don’t things appear a little out of place? Surely by now you must see that things are not so simple and clean as all plays before it. In fact in this story you must be wondering who the hero in this story and who is the villain. To be quite honest I am beginning to wonder the same things myself. For those cast as the hero are motivated by anger, jealousy and pride hardly things worthy of being called heroic. While the people given the title of villains appear to be without fault innocent and as pure as the snow. Well then let us see how the rest of the tail unfolds and maybe we can shed some light on to the murky abyss that surrounds our “hero”

(Curtain Closes)

ACTIII The Clone Wars

(Curtain opens to reveal and Army of Genesis clones)

Narrator: With Genesis clones and army running ramped through the world it could only be expected that the ShinRa’ corporation would take notice and send forth their SOLDIERs to take care of the mess. Once again we now meet another mayor character in the plot as it continues to twist and thicken with time. Allow me to introduce you to Zack Fair a newly appointed first class soldier partnered with Angeal assigned to hunt down and stop Genesis. The poor fellow is the iconic hero, brave, noble and true. However like most of these hero he is young and naïve. Watch him be lead astray by villains and sent to destroy all good in the name of what he calls justice. The poor fools will never even realize what they have done until it is all too late.

(Curtains Close Again)

(Curtain Lift Revealing the Young genesis and Zack Fair. However dark splotches cover Genesis arms and his one wing has grown tattered. The degradation of his cells is easily noticeable. They stand circling each other blades crossed as they watch waiting for a move.)

Narrator: Zack believe he is saving the world, that he is destroying the darkness that is threatening to consume it. He has no idea that what he is doing is fanning the flames of night and destroying the single beam of light that strikes out for the world. Like an elegant dance the two fought and the battle was beautiful, but in his decrepit state Genesis could not hope to keep up with young man. With a parting quote from Loveless he disappeared into the dark abyss to his presumed death. However not long after, his armies began to attack Shinra in force around the world. The Genesis war had begun. Events had been set in motion now alls that was left was the Glorious final battle. Something you come to expect when you have been around plays as long as I. Now prepare yourself and welcome the return of our hero!

(With a flash of light Genesis Appears on stage)

(The lights dim again as darkness rolls over the stage. Slowly the lights begin to return one at a time only to reveal a laboratory setting with Genesis and Sephiroth standing face to face)

Narrator: With the rising of a hero there must undoubtedly be the rising of a villain to create the balance in the poetic world. Like most Hero’s Genesis himself created this monstrosity of a villain that he must face and is solely responsible for the destruction it leaves in its wake. Though who would have guessed that the monster threatening to destroy the world was no other than the Hero meant to save it, Sephiroth. Meeting in Nibelheim, Genesis tells Sephiroth all about the Jenova cells and the truth behind Project S and G. Finally revealing that Sephiroth himself was the greatest of the monsters created by jenova and that he was no more human than Genesis. With his world torn apart Sephiroth goes into a psychotic rage and Genesis has forever created the purely evil Sephiroth that is bent on destroying the world. Though in true fashion that conflict is never resolved and left to fester and boil no doubt material for a second part of the play.

(Curtains Close)

ACTIV The True Gift of the Goddess

(Curtains Lift to Reveal Genesis Standing before the Giant Red God Materia in the Ruins of Banora with Zack behind him)

Genesis: I have found it…the true gift of the Goddess. Now I will receive it and it shall rid me of monster that afflicts me. My friend, the fates are cruel, there are no dreams, no honor remains, the arrow has left the bow of the goddess. Now with the Light of the goddess all past transgressions will be bathed in light disappearing before the Gift on the Godess. It is finally real I have come to claim my place as the hero. My friends one has been chased, one has taken flight and I have become the Hero.”

Zack: “Open your eyes Genesis this is not reality. You have lost yourself in the fantasies of your mind these things have not come to pass. Your mind is morphing the world into fiction of your play. You must snap out of it and come to the present!

(With that Genesis reaches out and the Red Materia begins to glow a bright red at it infuses itself with Genesis completely taking over his body and morphing it into a true monster.)

Narrator: Aw here is where the Iconic Hero plays his true roll in the play. Now the Hero, Genesis, finally has the power needed to defeat his foes and save the world but he is so lost in his pride that he cannot focus the power and threatens to destroy the world. So the Zack come to the rescue and frees him from the control the God Materia as well as curing his cell degradation. However Genesis was not yet completed there was one last gift to be attained. His honor as a soldier, the one more important thing to Genesis. Without out delay the weekend Genesis challenges Zack to one last honorable duel where in being defeated he has his pride restored to him. Perhaps the Materia was not the gift of the Goddess that he spoke of but then again who knows. There is no doubt though it did create the perfect Revival of Genesis. So now the Iconic hero has finished his role in this story. He has allowed Genesis to finally complete his character and remove the flawas that have plagued him throughout the story.

(Curtains come down)

ACTV The Resolution

(Curtains lift to Reveal Genesis sealed inside the Dirge of Cerberus his eyes closed and his face emotionless. Truly at peace)

Narrator: The end is here my good friends, Genesis story is coming to a closing. We are about to see the final lines of the final act in this pros. Finally returned to Shinra Genesis was placed in Deepground to await his judgment. Like a true hero he does not struggle and try to escape the weight of his actions but sits waiting patiently prepared to except what is dealt. However instead he is offered a chance to join a resistant movement against the Restrictors. World weary Genesis Declines the offer and opts to seal himself away. With Sephiroth and Angeal dead he feels it is now his place to protect the planet as a way of thanking Minerva from sparing him from death. So sealing himself in the Dirge of Cerberus awaiting the day the world would fall into peril and be in need of a hero.

(The lights dim as a lone spotlight focuses on Genesis face. A loud clap of thunder rolls in as the stage shakes. With a snap his eyes flick open)

Narrator: Hehe. The world never remains safe for long so to no surprise Genesis slumber was cut much to short and he was awakened to fulfill his debt. Look at his body perfect with no sign of degradation. Look at his movements; the water does not even ripple as he walks over it. He has truly received the gift of the goddess.

(Genesis makes his way slowly over to the body of Weiss before picking him up and placing him on his shoulder)

Genesis: Brother it is not yet time for slumber. There is much work to be done.”

(With that the Curtain falls over the scene and the lights begin to burn bright revealing the audience)

Narrator: Now we have seen the first part of the play and the characters have been met and created in your mind. Everything is set for the second part, oh what surprises await you there.

Pictures: Genesis Rhapsodos Genesi10

OOC: Alright I Cut and pasted to this site so whatever needs to be changed let me know I just wanted to get it up....also if Genesis is still taken under the rules you may delete this. Post Count 175 Oh yah
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Genesis Rhapsodos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Rhapsodos   Genesis Rhapsodos EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 11:08 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Genesis Rhapsodos
Page 1 of 1