Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Aden EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Aden EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Aden EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Aden EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Aden EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Aden EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Aden EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Aden EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Aden EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Aden EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Aden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaix

Jaix

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 9:47 am

Name: Aden

Race: l'Cie

Home World: Unknown

Alignment: True Neutral

Class: Hunter
      Uses random weapons and hunts monsters for glory and/or profit.
      Sonic Burst (Causes medium, gravity area damage, by striking ground with a weapon : Once/RP)

SubClass: Chaos Mage
      Casts a range of destructive spells, meant to overwhelm opponents, great allies to have in combat.
      Heatblast (Casts a heavy blast of non-elemental flame to a group of foes, which also inflicts the Sap effect : Once/RP)

Elements:
      Mastered: Thunder
      Secondary: Fire
      Tertiary: Earth

Fighting Style: The element of thunder is known to be quick, speedy. The element of fire is known to be aggressive, strong. The element of earth is known to be sturdy, unmoving. Due to his elemental affinities, Aden takes properties from all three of these elements: he is very fast and light on his feet, capable of outrunning any known creature, passive or aggressive. His attacks are very fast; however, due to the other element, they are also fairly strong, as opposed to being light and many, he has strong and many. With his weakest element being earth, it makes sense that he's never in one place for too long. This is combined with his Hunter class, as he's learned on bounties never to be in one place long enough for your target to see you twice. He's very proficient with almost any weapon, but primarily uses swords and guns.

Affinities: As a Hunter, Aden is capable of wielding just about any type of weapon. However, the weapons that he uses the most often are his swords and guns. This is partially ironic due to his Chaos Mage status; however, that is covered when he uses the staff he was given from a masked stranger.

Good Qualities: Aden's speed is likely second to none. In addition, he's among the smartest people in the world, capable of inferring almost anything about people just via their little quirks [for example, if someone is left or right handed via the way they walk, or if someone is melee, ranged or magic-based via the way they act].

Bad Qualities: His largest problem is something that he never will, nor does he want to, outgrow. He has a crazy sexual intercourse addiction - for that reason, he is extremely easy to manipulate for females that are trying to seduce him. However, in addition to this fact, he also has some crazy sexual fetishes that are likely to end up killing him.

Personality: Insightful, Analyzing, Coordinated, Independent, Gets Results. Distrusting, Apathetic, Bored, Inconsiderate. Those ten words are the easiest to describe Aden: He's insightful and analyzing, capable of inferring many things from people from the most basic things that they do. He's coordinated, independent and gets results; all three of those are basic requirements to someone who's a professional bounty hunter. However, he doesn't trust easily, he's highly apathetic, he's bored of the world he lives in and he's inconsiderate towards others.

Appearance:
      Height: 6'10"
      Weight: Unknown
      Eye Color: Blue/Red
      Hair Color: White

Standing at a monstrous height of six feet and ten inches, while weighing an unknown amount, Jaix is a beast; and that's an understatement. His hair is a gentle white, sometimes spiked towards his back and sometimes just down, messy; however, his hair color is the only part of him that is gentle. His eyes are constantly changing, each on their own: the right eye usually remains red, but has been seen to turn blue, whereas the left eye has been red, green, blue, and even yellow. His skin is lightly tanned, a serious expression almost carved into it. His muscles are bigger than the average person's, but they are also extremely tone and visible. His waist line makes him thin enough to be anorexic, which is sort of ironic due to his eating habits. As for clothing, his attire usually consists of two main colors and two secondary colors: respectively, red/black and white/yellow. The first thing anyone will notice when looking at him is the red jacket he wears, with silver buckles on the arms and bottom, complete with a belt at the breast line. He also wears two belts that criss-cross at his waist, forming an x-shape. Under the jacket, he wears a black no-sleeve shirt that goes up to halfway on his neck. On the left side of the collar, there is the kanji for his name sewn in. The shirt is not unlike a student's shirt, although he has slightly modified it; for example, the fact that it doesn't have sleeves is a modification Jaix has done to it. At the middle of the stomach, there is a clip that holes the sides of the jacket together, making it so the jacket won't come off no matter how fast he's moving. His hands are covered in black gloves made of leather that go to halfway up his forearm and, when combined with the jacket's long sleeves, make it so that none of his upper body except for his head can be seen. Below the waist, he is covered in a rather traditional-style kimono, although it has no design and is only the bottom of it. The fact that both legs are separate means that the kimono is designed for males, as it allows for more flexibility when running. His feet are covered in red, black and silver steel-toed boots.

History:
      The following occurs solely within the past year.

He woke up, a gaping wound on his chest and a strange mark on the palm of his hand. It took him quite a while, but he was finally able to find someone who could see the mark and tell him what it was: apparently, he'd become a l'Cie. He didn't know who he was, where he was from, or anything else about himself. All he knew was that he was a l'Cie; hell, he didn't even know his Focus. He adopted the name of "Aden," which was that of the main character in a book he had been handed. After gearing up, he set out to take on bounties until he could get his past back.

Pictures: [01][02][03][04][05][06][07][08]

Last edited by Jaix on September 30th 2010, 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 6:35 pm

What's going to be completed of this is complete.

However, you may notice that there are two sections [Personality/History] which are relatively blank. Both of them will be added in little by little in the complete profile, but neither of them can be posted here at this time. I've got a plot in mind for Aden, but I don't want to spoil anything [IC or OOC] yet.

I'd appreciate it if you'd bare with me for just a little bit. The personality isn't revealed at the moment because due to the description I have written up, it will reveal things about his past. The only thing about his past I can reveal right now without screwing up the entire plot are his classes and the fact that he's a Pulse l'Cie.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 6:43 pm

Your elements are what strengthen your spells, and magic you use in other things. Not your stats.

Faster than any creature? breaking the sound barrier? Attacks being a blur? Not from elements I'm afraid. I'll need you to edit a good bit on the Fighting Style section, please. Anything that deals with the elements connected to his stats needs fixed.

A World needs chosen. You can state he doesn't remember, but where does he live now? Being an l'Cie, then I'd assume Pulse.

Same issue in Good Qualities section. Nothing is breaking the sound barrier. The intelligence info is fine tho

Your Bad quality, just being strong enough to lift and wield his swords? That's not a bad quality just because he may be average at wielding. And by your description of 6' 10" with bulging muscles? He's "naturally" beyond average strength. Bad and Good qualities need to also equal each other out as well.

As for the Personality and the History, I'd have to check with Kuja. If we make one exception, then everyone else will expect the same
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 7:11 pm

I'm afraid I'll have to challenge that.

If you'll notice, just about every main Final Fantasy character has one element that virtually governs all of their stats and how they are based. For example, VII: Cloud would be considered Ice [Smooth/Quick, yet Sharp and Strong]; VIII: Squall would be considered Fire [Passionate, Aggressive]. Each person's element is not directly stated, but it's a thing I've noticed after playing almost all of them.

Lightning is a quick flash and then it's over, usually reaching you before the sound of thunder does. Fire is known to be aggressive and strong, capable of burning down entire forests and/or cities. Earth is known to be sturdy, stubborn.

Those same properties augment Aden. He's quick, strong due to his speed, and light on his feet. It's not easy to persuade him, but that's only due to his natural distrust for others. I'll remove the references to the sound barrier, as that one was a little pushy; I felt that I might as well go for it, and if it wasn't approved then it wasn't. I have nothing to back that one up right now.

As for the bad qualities, sob. I thought I changed that to the other one I wrote up. I'll fix that in a jiffy. Though, for personality/world/history, I can't reveal those yet. Not without screwing up the plot in my head. I understand how you feel with what you say, as far as the exceptions go, but there's always an exception. If you go anywhere that there are rules, there is always an exception. :/
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 7:19 pm

I understand your challenge, I do. But this isn't a video game. We all play and go by a system that everyone follows together. In here, as well another FF place I've Admin'd, the Elements only pertain to the magic one uses.

There's been no exception here regarding leaving information out of templates here and still getting approvals that I am aware of here. But I haven't been here as long as Kuja, so I will check with him.

If you would like to wait on him before you make adjustments, that's ok, or make the ones I requested and bump to at least have those looked over again is fine too ^^ You're choice hun.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 7:36 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 8:11 pm

You still haven't edited the Fighting style I requested earlier.

And a sexual condition for a Bad quality!? Are you serious?! ><
Please change it to something battle related that equals out the Good qualities.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 8:42 pm

Morpheus' was women. :/
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 9:31 pm

Jaix please just work with the pretty lady. Fix your fighting style and fix that weakness. If not I'm going to revoke your coffee tickets.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 9:49 pm

Okay, seriously. For the fighting style, we talked about this Rinoa. His personality revolves around the elements; look it up on the internet. Because of his personality and the elements, that's how he trained his body. Therefore, it works.

Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 10:01 pm

*taps Jaix on the head* Your fighting style looks more like what he is good at. It suppose to talk about the tactics your character likes to use in a fight, does he like to back stab, does he like to charge into the fray and what not.

Also put some actual weaknesses that are not sex based.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 1000

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 10:13 pm

As per request, this topic is locked.

He indicated that he would try a different character concept, hopefully one less objectionable.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aden   Aden Empty

Back to top Go down

Aden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Character Creation:-
Jump to: