Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!

Go down 
+3
Biscuits of Heart
BlackWindKaze
TheM3rchant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: M3rchant's Bank
Maximum AP: Unlimited

Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! Empty
PostSubject: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 2:08 pm

I'm leaving.
But before you judge my decision, let me explain why...

I'm not siding with anyone, neither the Admins or Jaix, Ren and whoever it is.
I came to this site, from the original, to get away from all the arguments and such.
When this site was created, and until now, it has been pretty much argument free.
And I'm leaving now because things are getting out of hand again, I don't want to be involved.

So, I bid you farewell.
Goodbye and Good luck.

Oh, and for anyone I'm in an RP with...
Sorry, but I won't be finishing any of them.

If for any reason anyone wants to contact me, my e-mail is... 'splatty1@aol.com'
Or, you can find me at Kingdom Hearts: World Destiny
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 5:30 pm

I see... I understand your reasons... and I know that I have some part of the fault, because of the problems that I'm creating with the admins.

There isn't a way to make you return here?
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 5:55 pm

No, sorry Kaze, I've already made my decision.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 6:06 pm

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn... such a good Co-Admin leaving...

OK, I'll try to see you around on another forum.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 6:32 pm

hmmm could be just my thinking but if you dedicated so much time to the site why leave because one minor problem..
sure you can take some time off until its resolved but completly quitting isnt the way to go

but its your choice
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 6:41 pm

I see your point, but I am leaving.

Still, Kadaj has decided to leave me as Co-Admin for now,

So, there is still the chance of the unlikely event that I change my mind and come back eventually.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 6:47 pm

well its up to you hope the best for you
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 7:08 pm

Shit...I don't TRULY know what's happening, but I believe some may need to suck it up, see ya later Cloud/Beatrix/Siegfried
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 10:05 pm

Oye this sucks I liked Cloud well I can just hope the guy comes back if not......well that is that.
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 10:04 am

This will be my final post...

I just wanted to say goodbye one last time to everyone who has posted here or PMed me.

Thanks, I'm glad you guys care so much, it's nice to know I was appreciated while I was here.

Hope to see you guys around...
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 10:05 am

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry to have caused you that much stress...

Come back, alright?
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 12:23 pm

Cloud, it seems as though your mind is made up. And while the past events that led to such tragedy are regrettable, there was nothing that could have been done to prevent them from occuring. You are an incredible Moderator as well as an exceptional RPer. I wish that you would stay, but I am not going to press the issue and further and bombard you with pleads of sorrow. Wherever you wind up, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!   Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud is Leaving... Goodbye and Good luck!
Page 1 of 1