Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Rinoa Heartilly EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Rinoa Heartilly EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Rinoa Heartilly EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Rinoa Heartilly EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Rinoa Heartilly EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Rinoa Heartilly EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Rinoa Heartilly EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Rinoa Heartilly EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Rinoa Heartilly EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Rinoa Heartilly EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Rinoa Heartilly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Rinoa Heartilly Empty
PostSubject: Rinoa Heartilly   Rinoa Heartilly EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 12:50 am

Name: Rinoa Heartilly

Race: Human

Home World: Balamb

Alignment: Good and Lawful

Appearance: Well, I’m about 5’3”. I have black hair that hangs a bit past my shoulders with just a few highlights about my face. I have what some have called “doe brown” eyes and I’m fair complected. I wear a light blue sweater duster which is sleeveless and hangs quite long in the back where white angel wing designs have been stitched in. I also wear arm warmers of the same material to match the duster. As for the rest of my outfit, I wear a black halter top beneath the sweater, and a blue overskirt over black biker shorts which are a few inches longer than the skirt. Now, as for my shoes? *chuckles* Many wouldn’t think buckled black boots are very lady like, but they suit me well.

Class: Chaos Mage (Sorceress was not available, so I picked what came close to it. But I assure you it is not for chaos purposes))

SubClass: Summoner

Elements:

Mastered: Holy
Secondary: Wind

Fighting Style: Although I would much rather fighting as a last resort, my preferred style would be considered long range due to my chosen weapon. I am a passive person at heart, but in battle if I must be aggressive to survive or help those I care deeply for, I will resort to such.

Affinities:
I have quite a tender personality, although I will speak my mind should the situation warrant it. I am loyal and trustworthy and I love fiercely. I strongly believe in the common good and have even joined a resistance movement at one point in my life to fight for the independence of others.

As for what makes me unique? Well, I’m more of a humble person and have never seen myself as unique really, until I obtained the sorceress powers during the battle against Ultimecia. Now that I‘ve obtained them, you can assume that my magical qualities are beyond the norm, although I have yet to test my full abilities or limitations.

Bad Qualities: I wouldn’t be considered very strong at hand to hand combat, nor against swords and such. Fighting long ranged helps keep me feel more secure as well as using magic. The other downside to this is that I’m a bit more weak against physical attacks.

History: Well now. Won’t this be quite the history!

It pretty much starts when I went to Balamb Garden during one of their celebrations in hopes to seek the aid of SeeD to help with the resistance organization I was involved with, known as the Forrest Owls. I knew Seifer Almasy in a more personal relationship at the time, so I had high hopes that he could help as well. I didn’t expect to meet someone else there. I didn‘t expect to get side tracked at all. But I did, and took on a dance that I never expected I would.

Later that night, I did get the promise of help I was pleading for. So on the day of the kidnapping mission, I was quite taken by surprise that it wasn’t Seifer who came, but the gentleman I had danced with. Learning his name was Squall Leonhart, I also learned in time how he seemed to shut off his emotions completely from those around him and, in my opinion at the time, from himself as well. Needless to say, with me being the openly emotional person that I am, we didn’t get along quite so well as we did on the dance floor. Mind you, I chuckle when I think back on all that now. Perhaps it was lack of music during those missions we endured together in the war against Ultimecia.

I never imagined I would get so caught up in an even bigger dilemma than my goals to regain Timber’s independence from Galbadia. At one point, the jouney led me back to my father, who happened to be a highly renown General within Deling city, where he tried to lock me in my room like a child to keep me from the planned assassination of the Sorceress Edea. He found out the hard way how resourceful I can be when I came up missing from my room some time later.

Unfortunately the assassination failed, but led to more situations I could barely keep up with. This group of SeeD were trained fighters! What was I compared to them, but a burden? But somehow, for some reason, I was still included, as well as wanting to be of my own free will. But this led to another major situation that took my free will from me for a short time. Sorceress Edea was finally defeated, but in turn somehow effected me in a way that led to me falling into a coma. Bear with me, but I have no recollection of the events that took place until I awoke floating in space! The panic I had to swallow to keep myself calm enough in hopes of figuring out what to do. There was a moment though, whether a dream, or if it was real, my necklace floated slowly across my vision. Squall’s Griever ring with my mother’s ring… I could see them. Somehow, I knew then I would be alright. And I was right. Squall managed to reach me and we were able to board an abandoned airship that just happened to be littered with monsters, of all things.

After securing the ship, our destination was to regroup with the others in Esthar. During the flight, I guess you could say I pretty much pressed Squall to open up. Not only for me, but for himself as well. I was surprised that he did and in turn felt the need to tell him my own feelings. It was a moment short lived, I’m afraid. Once we landed, I was seized by Esthar officials where I learned that the Sorceress powers are now within me and they place me within a tomb in hopes to keep those powers contained. But Squall came for me again.

He took me to the remnants of the orphanage where he grew up, feeling that was the safest place at the time until a plan could be devised as to what to do next. But it was there I made Squall promise me…. one I hated to make him vow, but he was the only one I could trust to keep his word to me. Should I ever become possessed again, as I apparently was just after my coma, possessed and turned evil, I wanted Squall to be the one to end my life.

I’ll never forget the look in eyes….but he made another promise instead. Should we ever get separated, we were to find each other in the very same spot we stood at that moment in that field of flowers. I think that was just as much of a leap of faith for him as it was for me. But it was a promise I planned to keep.

But this led to a more haunting part that I never want to endure again. We left from there to a place called Lunatic Pandora to take on yet another vessel of the sorceress known as Adel. Little did I expect that someone who once had feelings for me would put me in such harm’s way. Seifer kidnaps me from the group and then I became junctioned to the physical body of Adel through Ultimecia's powers. It was a moment I was touched by darkness and never wanted to experience again. And yet somehow, Squall found a way to defeat Adel and free me without harm. Yet again, the powers were passed on to me.

Now this is where events became so utterly confusing due to the Time Compression needed to defeat the Sorceress Ultimecia altogether. But she was defeated none the less, but left everyone scrambling in time and struggling to remember themselves and where they belonged. The others managed on their own, but Squall….. he wasn’t there. I waited within the field, but he never came. I knew in my heart that he wanted to be because he proved that every time he always came for me. And he promised…. I just knew something was wrong and something was keeping him from finding me.

So I used my newly acquired powers and found him within time and so near death that for a moment, I believed I was too late. But if it was one thing I learned in life, and that I was to prove to Squall as he proved himself in protecting me, was to never lose faith. After everything we had been through, I wasn’t about to lose faith him and in that, we both found our way back together.

Yet here I am again. What went wrong? How did I come to waking up in a world without Squall with me or even a part of it? Why can’t my powers find him again? None of that matters now. All I know is that I will find my way back to him as I’ve done before. I promised that to him. It’s a promise I will forever keep and never lose faith on…..

Rinoa Heartilly Caption-561342-20090726093658
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Rinoa Heartilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinoa Heartilly   Rinoa Heartilly EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 2:46 am

*claps my hands* Very very good. I Approve and
Rinoa Heartilly Hpim1010
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Rinoa Heartilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinoa Heartilly   Rinoa Heartilly EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 3:01 am

Very Nice. And 26? Really? Well At Least I'm Not the Oldest anymore.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Rinoa Heartilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinoa Heartilly   Rinoa Heartilly EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 2:31 pm

Indeed, I agree it is nice. I personally like the first person way of writing then the normal third person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rinoa Heartilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinoa Heartilly   Rinoa Heartilly Empty

Back to top Go down

Rinoa Heartilly
Page 1 of 1