Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. Empty
PostSubject: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 2:14 am

Name: Albel Nox

Race: Human Super Soldier

Home World: Realm of Midgar

Alignment: Good and Lawful

Class: Monk

SubClass: Chaos Mage
Elements:

Mastered: Non-Elemental
Secondary: Fire
Tertiary: Thunder
Do not post spells here

Fighting Style: Albel is a offensive up close and Mid range fighter and most often uses his Monk skills over his Magic and only falls back on it when he needs to make a seriously big point or when he is on the ropes and sees no way out. Albel is very aggressive and always on you in a fight preferring to get up close and keep people on the defensive.

Affinities: Albel is a powerful full force fighter and very unique when it comes to combos or counter attacks, He is also especially good at Chaos magic but he uses it only when the situation has no other way out. Albel has been trained against both ranged and Melee weapons with his Monk training so he is very competent and Shines when it comes to natural fighting.

Bad Qualities: Albel has a major flaw in he is too honorable believing when someone gives there word in a fight that it will be followed to the letter as he himself would follow it. He isn't very good at defensive magic so it is a primary weakness when facing those who do wield it and he tends to hold back on his own. Albel has no problem hurting a opponent but he only wants to make them surrender and fears his using Chaos Magic will kill them and that is what he will not do.

Personality: Albel is a very serious and quiet individual believing every thing has to have a purpose otherwise it has no real reason to be there or it does not exist. Even facing that same problem he will refuse to believe in it until it is shown that it has a reason. He isn't stupid but he falls so much back on reality and what should be and should not be and hates that the two sometime collide. Though he will refuse it out loud inward he is quickly looking for a way to fix it. Albel is a young man of Honor and Loyalty having earned his friendship he would charge a army alone to save a Allie who had been caught or detained.

To his friends Albel is a solid rock anyone can lean on and ask for help and receive it however he is not good with emotions and breaks down if a woman cries to the point he would do anything to make her stop. Though he is easily influenced if someone starts pushing him in a direction he doesn't like or doesn't want to go they will find it easier to push a Mountain. However to his enemies he can be a terror but also kind and willing to aid the injured as long as they surrender and believes with the entire of his being on Mercy and forgiveness and would never harm someone who has already given up.

His friends see a different side of him being one to stop and help a bird out of a tree or bring down a Buck for a hungry predator, When it comes to Animals Albel refuses to attack unless attacked first. He deeply cares for all living things and sometimes will stand out on a spring day and smile.

Appearance:[b] Albel is a large 7'4 500 pound juggernaut with massive muscles and corded chest. He carries a 12 pack stomach and is lightly tanned with short brown hair and soft Green eyes. His arms are big enough to wrap around a persons head and his hands could easily crush someones fist. He is a hulking Mountain of Muscle. He normally sports a White Gi with the front opened revealing his chest not because he shows off but because he finds it less containing. He continues down with white Gi pants and sandals. His last attire is a red head band with two long straps that hang down his back.

[b]History: Albel Nox was born into a Monk Order and raised by Monks in peace and serenity and care for all Life since he was small he had it laid into his mind that a true man believes in peace and only fools and warmongers who thirst for wealth and glory and fame are the opposite of what there order stands for. When Albel turned six the Monastery was over run by a Soldier squad and forced everyone there to surrender. No one was killed however the youngest were taken to be recruits in the Military.

Albel was discovered for even small he was big and looked to be twelve instead of six, The men spoke and calling there commander they discussed his size and obvious talents and like that he was placed in a special area for children to become SOLDIER. Like Cloud and the others before him he was injected with Mako energy but it had another effect it activated Chaos Magic deep inside him and with that Knowledge the SOLDIER mentors Placed Albel inside Magical studies but because of his massive size and strength and back ground they trained him strictly in Martial arts for weeks at a time with barley any rest.

Albel's life became routine waking up and doing magic studies then off to combat training then to tactics and strategy but even though they taught Albel Violence he never forgot the Monks teachings and became a gentle Giant. The SOLDER mentors were disgusted but a Kind old man also the combat instructor too Albel for his own Pupil and Nurtured his Sensitivity to life and peace while training a powerful warrior and mage. The old man wanted a warrior who was clear minded and peaceful instead of the blood thirsty packs he normally got and in this he found Albel.

Albel and the old man became inseparable and before too long Albel was calling him grandfather and the Old man never corrected him in fact he liked it. Grandfather worked hard with Albel trying to realize his own dreams while keeping the boy at peace with the world. Albel soon was added to a squad and him and his Grandfather parted but his teachings never left.

Albel had his first mission to secure a small town and him and his fellow SOLDIER members accomplished it with relative ease. However when one of the other members prepared to strike down a old man he called frail Albel sent the fellow SOLDIER sprawling and loomed over his comrade like a Mountain over a Ant. Albel went around nursing the wounded and offering food and drink and even allowing the people to return home. Once the mission was over the commander asked Albel why he did what he did and without missing a beat he replied that they were already defeated and only monsters and warmongers seek fame, glory, and war through innocent blood. Albel continues to Serve Soldier.

Pictures: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. Monk310

Last edited by Albel Nox on February 27th 2011, 12:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 2:55 am

*blinkblink*

Okay, this is just ODD for me... See, I have a COMPLETELY different association with the name "Albel Nox" and it involves a guy with a claw arm and a katana, a halfskirt slung ALMOST too low and built about like a dark-haired Kuja...

So it's a bit odd for me to see that name associated with a character who more closely resembles Clair's father, Adray Lasbard. Only not quite so spastic... Maybe with Mirage's calm. And if you GET those references... then I'll warn you that Tira has symbology-inspired tattoos and Nel Zelpher's hair color... But I'm rambling.

That said, the template looks fairly solid to me. There's just one point of complication. The Elements you list are not ones that are on our list of Elements for the site. The list of Elements can be found here - https://ffrequiem.darkbb.com/t986-the-elements.

That's what I can see in the way of alterations needed, if an Admin sees something amiss other than that I have no doubt they'll speak up.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 3:15 am

And actually your right about the name however the description is Ryu from Street fighter. I have a pic somewhere I am trying to add as the avatar. And I know most of those names and I know what symbolic Magic is having used it in a few sites myself.

I only added 2 elements because I can't seem to find the place that tells us more..I swear to the high reaches I am half blind sometimes. anyway 2 is fine. not sure what chaos falls under.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 6:24 am

Chaos isn't really anything.......but to be frank it would be in the Non-elemental group, which you already got *sweat drops.* If it doesn't fit in the other groups, it goes into the non-elemental group by default. *leaves the rest to Grizz I just helping in my own way*
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 12:27 pm

FINALLY I got my picture to work. Is there anything else I need to add?
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 4:24 pm

Nobody... I swear...

Albel, there's a link in the first post of mine that takes you to the list of Elements. We keep the list fairly limited because we're going more for "simpler is better".

What you need to do is, in your template, edit out the Chaos, Spiritual, and Defense "Elements", and replace them with Non-Elemental, Fire, and then your third Elemental choice. I DO suggest using all three available slots for Elements because we Element-lock your creations here. Everything you build for your character will have to involve ONLY those Elements on your list, so not having three can limit your variability... however it is your choice and if you wish greater restriction we'll let you do that.

The reason we want you to edit this into the Template this way is so that we can clearly SEE what the approved Elements are when we refer back here in the case of future confusion.

Thank you for being understanding.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 26th 2011, 12:27 am

Ok I fixed it and added Status.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 26th 2011, 1:14 am

Albel, sweetie... it's still not right.

Quote :
Elements:Non-Elemental
Fire.
Status

Mastered: Chaos
Secondary: Spirtual
Tertiary: Defense
Do not post spells here

This is not what it's supposed to look like.

It needs to look like this...

Quote :

Elements:
Mastered: Non-Elemental
Secondary: Fire
Tertiary: (and then add your third one here)

Status is not an Element. Status spells can be formed from ANY of the Elements.

the allowed Elements are: Non-Elemental (which you have), Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Ice, Lightning, Light (which is also Holy), and Dark.

Status spells, such as Damage-over-time, or Slow, or Root/Hold effects, can be accomplished using ANY of the above Elements if you are clever.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 26th 2011, 10:13 am

Ok trying again. How is that?
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 26th 2011, 10:09 pm

Yuna is out of town due to a family emergency, so I went over this to give her a hand and so you didn't have to wait any longer.

Everything looks up to code, save for one small edit to your Alignment. I only request that you be simply specific before Lightning would ask

"A good person with a chunk of chaos".... Just put Neutral, if you mean Abel goes both sides of the law. What you've stated is a bit vague, hun.

Once you edit that, I'll stamp this approved for you. Thanks alot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 26th 2011, 10:52 pm

Oh no it's the chnk of chaos that radiates from being a chaos mage. Aren't they kinda insane?
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 27th 2011, 12:04 am

From the template wrote:
Alignment: (Is your character Generally Good and Lawful or evil and chaotic?)

Then he would be chaotic? Good and lawful, yet insane?
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 27th 2011, 12:36 am

Yes. he is good and Lawful but sometimes his Magic kicks in and boom touch of Insanity. Happens to most magic users since they have so much energy and force constantly flowing through there bodies and minds.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 27th 2011, 12:39 am

Okay, I see. Then state good and lawful within the Alignment, and when creating your spells, you can stress the "insanity" part in the history of those templates since using magic alone is what causes that.

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 27th 2011, 12:40 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 27th 2011, 12:43 am

And may I add, splendid job on the details and effort you put into this.

Approved

Welcome again, and have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. EmptyFebruary 27th 2011, 6:41 pm

You can have a customized rank once I seen you've been around for a little while. You can see how I would grow weary of allowing new users to have customized rank titles only to have them up and leave the site a few days later. It's a personal waste of time for me and my staff. So as soon as I am sure you'll be around for awhile it's all yours.

Welcome to FFR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.   Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk. Empty

Back to top Go down

Albel Nox the Peaceful SOLDIER monk.
Page 1 of 1