Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?

Go down 
+6
EMPTY43539
Genesis
Caroutaro
Brodden
Jaix
BlackWindKaze
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2008, 11:38 am

Yeah, they were needed to increase your magic, but for nothing more...

Even a normal attack now can do more than a quicklening, and I did not ever used them, I needed to cast spells and use that magic.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2008, 3:53 pm

Some of the quickenings sucked actually....But some of them were pretty sweet, I liked Tides Of War or whatever...
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2008, 3:57 pm

My fav was definately a toss up between Flame Purge and Pyroclasm. And the Black Hole concurrence was pretty awesome. You have to get four lvl 1 four lvl 2 and four level 3 quickenings for it to cast itself but once you get it, definately worth the work to get your chain high enough
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2008, 4:10 pm

Ever heard of Mist Charges? Use them and your quickenings can be repeated, meaning Quickening after quickening after quickening...I killed all of the bosses in one quickening combo.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2008, 5:03 pm

Sometimes it just isn't possible to get the mist charge ability. It sucks that it doesn't show up easier
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2008, 11:32 pm

Man, even with my highest mist charge (26) I can't beat bosses now. They don't even deal 1/10 damage to the life of the enemy.

But I must say I really like Basch best quicklening and Pyroclaism.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 24th 2008, 2:06 am

I loved the summons and quickenings even if they did crap damage to bosses like for instence Yasmit 0.0.... The wepons part was kinda lame i agree. The amv sequences were awsome
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 24th 2008, 3:47 pm

BlackWindKaze wrote:
Man, even with my highest mist charge (26) I can't beat bosses now. They don't even deal 1/10 damage to the life of the enemy.

But I must say I really like Basch best quicklening and Pyroclaism.

Basch's best quickening is the flame purge

Vaan's best is the pyroclasm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2